Which is the best attraction in WDW?

Glasgow

I think Disney is best exemplified by the well engineered, extremely detailed attractions .. so my list is :

1) Pirates of the Carib
2) Tower of Terror
3) Haunted Mansion
4) Space Mountain

PS. I still love the thrill rides!

bgraham34 said:
ITs all based on personal preference. like mine would have to be Peter Pan. But in the Grand Scheme of things I would Say Splash Mountain. Long ride thrills and a story to boot. IMHO
It really isn't the actually ride that get's me on lets say the TOT or Splash it is the story (in the case of Splash moutain) Or the History of what happened before (like TOT), RNRC ( you need to get to that concert)

u are always on a mission it seems
Splash's mission to save brer rabbit or what ever his name is
TOT not really a mission but you get stuck in the twilight zone LOL
RNRC mission to go to that concert
Mission:space ( need i say more)

Also I have to say that I could never choose one they are all great but in different ways....
See now i think The thrills are the great (all of them)
But RNRC is the best in the thrill catergory

Dinosaur is the scariest ride in my opinion and it is the best in that catergory

u seem what i am saying rides are the best in different ways,best special effect has to go to Mickey's Philarmagic

I hope i made my point clear LOL

Angie

mrgreedy

First Disney holiday

You lot seem like your regulars wdw, tryin to plan a holiday, ive found a good site www.firstforattractions.com but have no idea about prices i should be payin or what the best tickets would be. I have two kids and we are all wantin to go on as many thrill rides as poss can anyone give me any help.

Yenfid

Best Attraction? That is hard. Like others I will my top 5

1. Splash Mountain
2. Tower of Terror
3. Fest. of the Lion King
4. Haunted Mansion
5. Primevil Whirl

Brooke

I would say Splash Mountain is the best attraction in WDW. My favorite is now Tower of Terror but Splash has the perfect blend of themeing, music, and family friendlyness while still being thrilling. Close Calls: Tower Of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Mickey's Philarmagic.

mickeyman65

Thats a good question...my friend would say Space mountain but I have always loved splash and thunder mountain. Mission Space is incredible and Tower of Terror..WOW...enough said there

My favourite has to be SPLASH MOUNTAIN it was the first ride I went on ,on my first trip to WDW.
I also love the AMERICAN ADVENTURE and cry every time even though I am not an American,

Lores

Difficult question indeed.
I can't decide so I will list some, without any order:

Spaceship Earth
The River of Time
Pirates
Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain
Jungle Cruise

But, above all, walking in the park, enjoying the themeing and the mood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom