Which hotel with a one and a half year old?

Which hotel with a one and a half year old?

• Contemporary

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Pop Century

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

21stamps

That’s what is leading to the dilemma. It’s not “can we afford” but more “what do we want to spend on a quick trip”. And it’s more just me having the dilemma....he’d have the trip booked last night if I would have let him!

I can relate to this sooooo much. I don’t have a problem paying for 8 or 9 nights at a MK resort.. but I have a huge problem paying for 1 or 2 nights at a MK resort.

Decide how much time you will spend at the park.. if it’s half days or long breaks- go for the Contemporary. At your daughter’s age you won’t have to worry about all of the rides anyway, so the convenience of resort breaks may be ‘worth it’.

jimbojones

Bad bus experiences at AKL in September 2016 is what has my husband feeling a little bus shy. The price difference isn’t EXTREME but just enough to make me question it. Pop Century will be around $1400 for a preferred room with the dining plan and the Contemporary will be around $2300 for a garden wing room with the dining plan. I just keep looking at it as we paid around $2900 for a 9 day trip at Pop Century over Thanksgiving 2015. My husband just keeps telling me I’m over-thinking it!
I don't know $900 more (65% more) for three days seems like a big difference to me but if that is not big money for you there should be no doubt the contemporary is for you, go for it! :) If money isn't the issue there is really no advantage whatsoever to Pop over the contemporary.

Mickey5150

I wouldn't do Contemporary since you have already planned that for the big 4 year celebration. If you want to be near MK then stay at Wilderness Lodge. It's such a beautiful resort and then you get to experience 2 different resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom