1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Which hotel with a one and a half year old?

Discussion in 'WDW Resort Hotels' started by MegRuss626, Nov 6, 2017.

?

Which hotel with a one and a half year old?

1. Contemporary

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Pop Century

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. 21stamps

21stamps Well-Known Member

I can relate to this sooooo much. I don’t have a problem paying for 8 or 9 nights at a MK resort.. but I have a huge problem paying for 1 or 2 nights at a MK resort.

Decide how much time you will spend at the park.. if it’s half days or long breaks- go for the Contemporary. At your daughter’s age you won’t have to worry about all of the rides anyway, so the convenience of resort breaks may be ‘worth it’.

2. jimbojones

jimbojones Active Member

I don't know $900 more (65% more) for three days seems like a big difference to me but if that is not big money for you there should be no doubt the contemporary is for you, go for it! :) If money isn't the issue there is really no advantage whatsoever to Pop over the contemporary.

3. Mickey5150

Mickey5150 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't do Contemporary since you have already planned that for the big 4 year celebration. If you want to be near MK then stay at Wilderness Lodge. It's such a beautiful resort and then you get to experience 2 different resorts.

4. MegRuss626

MegRuss626 Well-Known Member Original Poster

Just wanted to let everyone know, I gave in and went with the general consensus! lol It is more convenient to be near MK than to save some money so as of right now, the Contemporary it is! (Unless a good sale comes along! haha)

jimbojones, jaklgreen and helenabear like this.