Which flight would you take?

DiSnEyF@n

I'm leaving next Sunday with my 3 year old (leaving daddy and baby at home) and I have two options for flying home on Thursday:

1. 9:50am flight arriving at home at 12:15pm
Upside is that I get home and can see my baby girl that I will be missing for sure (but she's
napping at this time anyway)
Downside is that my 3 yo and I will have to be out of the hotel by 7am, at the earliest
Another downside is that I am renting a car from Dolphin and will need to rent it the night before
and which will cost more and I'll have to pay to park it at Swan overnight too
2. 12:50 flight arriving at 3:15pm
Upside I don't have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn
Downside is that I have to pay more for the flight but it's the same as renting the car from option1
Another downside is that I won't get to see my baby until 3:30

What would you do?

belledream

#2 sounds like it will allow for both a more leisurely evening and following morning. Might as well make use of another night at the resort that you're already paying for.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Definitely #2. Avoid the risk of a cranky toddler whose routine has been disrupted. And the other passengers on the flight will thank you, too.

# 2 ... Trying to rush out early will only make life miserable for you, your child and everyone you encounter. As much as I like getting out and on the road on the check out day, I'd never do it with a still sleepy 3yo. When you get home you can spend quality time with your husband and sneak a peek at your baby without waking her.

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

I'm leaving next Sunday with my 3 year old (leaving daddy and baby at home) and I have two options for flying home on Thursday:

1. 9:50am flight arriving at home at 12:15pm
Upside is that I get home and can see my baby girl that I will be missing for sure (but she's
napping at this time anyway)
Downside is that my 3 yo and I will have to be out of the hotel by 7am, at the earliest
Another downside is that I am renting a car from Dolphin and will need to rent it the night before
and which will cost more and I'll have to pay to park it at Swan overnight too
2. 12:50 flight arriving at 3:15pm
Upside I don't have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn
Downside is that I have to pay more for the flight but it's the same as renting the car from option1
Another downside is that I won't get to see my baby until 3:30

What would you do?
You mentioned that your child will be napping when you get home from the 1st flight, so no matter what'd, you'd still have to wait to see her. Save yourself the headache and take the second flight.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Have you considered Uber vs renting? May be a wash $$$ wise but could save you some time.

Yes. If my husband was going too then I would probably be using Uber, but with it being just me and my daughter I'm not comfortable being so far away from home and using it. Thanks though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom