Which Epcot area restaurant?

Pioneer Hall

I have been to all of those except Garden Grove, and I have to say that they are all very different (except for the all you can eat parts).

Cape May Cafe is a very good buffet if you are a seafood fan. There are plenty of other options if you aren't a seafood person, but it was definitely put in place for the clam and mussel crowd.

Garden Grill is a nice character meal. The food is pretty good, but I wasn't overly impressed with it. The novelty here is more in the atmosphere (overlooking Living with the Land) and the characters.

Biergarten was very tasty, as long as you like the food that they are serving. I went there for the first time last month, and was very pleased with it. The show was very entertaining, and the food was delicious (again, as long as you like what they are serving).

wdweric2.0

Original Poster
actually booked biergarten, thanks though. Only one more ADR to get. just not sure where haha. So far we have Liberty Tree, Tusker House, Teppan Edo, Hollywood & Vine, O'hana, and Biergarten. all dinners, and suggestions for the last night? we are planning a AK day, but since they close at 5:00,any place might work. thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
How long until your trip? If you're near 90 days, Le Cellier!

From AK, Boma is a nice spot.

wdweric2.0

Original Poster
we haven't even booked yet! haha we are planning to go down from Feb.21-28th, just waiting for the taxes to come back to book. all our ADR's are booked. we added the Garden Grill Character Dinner. We didnt do so bad seeing as how close to our trip we are. all the above ADR's were booked today! easier i guess since we have 3 little ones who eat earlier in the evening, usually around 4:00-5:00, thanks everyone!

KristieLC

Since you have 3 little kids, garden grill was a good choice I think! It wasn't my favorite food wise, although it wasn't bad either, but the environment is fun. My son loved that we were moving, and the characters were wonderful. We saw them each twice and they were full of hugs and very playful. My 4 year old also LOVED that he was able to decorate his own cupcake. As he was finishing his "masterpiece" Chip (according to my son) came by and was teasing him, leaning all the way over our table with his nose about two inches from the cupcake, and then rubbing his stomach. That got a ton of laughs from my son!! Have a great trip.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Cape may, Garden Grill, Biergareten, Garden Grove?

Cape May had great character interaction for bfast - never been for dinner but the idea is fun and i'm sure, just as good.

As for Biergareten, we are doing this for the first time this next trip. Looking forward to a different and fun experience!

If I had my choice of Epcot places - Le Cell and Rose and Crown would be it!!! :slurp:

rickmusic53

My wife and son love Italy. I like Italian food but I don't care for pasta cooked al dente. To me it's like chewing on rubber bands. They have other foods tho. The Rose and Crown in England is fantastic.

kid at heart

been to most of them

Cape May was so packed i didn't bother for seconds.Big Turnoff.Biergarten is festive and it boils down to do you like the german food? Garden GRill is neat.Rotating slowly and the food is american and tasty but not sensational.Do you like catfish and Mickey then go for it.:zipit:

Philo

For your final ADR I would suggest looking at Hoop Dee Doo. It's a great show and whilst the food wasn't amazing, it was nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom