Which do you perfer: El Rio or Maelstrom

Which ride do you like better?

• El Rio del Tiempo

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

Damien666

I voted for El Rio, even though I like both attractions Malestrom is just TOO short. They should have canned the film at the end to try and make a longer ride, and a better que.

El Rio may be a bit cheesy at some points but a "Cheese Factor" works really well for it. Plus the lines are no exsistent so you can go on it as much as you like.

C&D

To all of you voters who picked, "El Rio", all I can say is: DISAPPEAR, DISAPPEAR; :p just kidding. But really, my favorite ride has to be "Maelstrom". The mystery, the transitions, the music, etc. are just perfect; at least to me. The movie at the end, gives me shivers (I have gone so far as to skip the ride, if the line was long, and just go in the back way to see the movie.) My wife and I love the Norway pavilion; and then at the end, the fragrance is just so, I don't know, Norway.

p.s. I like "El Rio" as well, just not as much, and I find myself with that tune stuck in my head (Lala la la la lala, lala lala lala........) for way too long; kinda like "It's a Small World" redundancy. But when it's hot, and you just need that cool-off before you hit the rest of the worlds, it really hits the spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom