Which Disney Resorts have you visited?

Which of the six Disney Resorts have you visited? (Check all that apply)

• Total voters

Janir

Anaheim is fun. Nice to see the PotC and HM over there. But if I were picking between WDW and DLR, WDW wins every time. The Disney bubble is better there by far.

justintheharris

Original Poster
No desire for the Tokyo parks at all? I was under the assumption that it was every Disney fan's dream to see them, I know it's mine!
They’re overrated. They’re very nice! But I had no clue why people were pushing it as the greatest Disney resort. My personal guess: they’ve never actually been.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
No desire for the Tokyo parks at all? I was under the assumption that it was every Disney fan's dream to see them, I know it's mine!

I’ve been visiting the Tokyo parks since 2002, they still maintain a level of showmanship and a superbly efficient operation that all the Disney parks should aspire to. Since the 2011 quake, they’ve somewhat slowed their investments in new entertainment. For example, they used to have a brand new Halloween and Christmas parade every year but now they rotate them out every 3-4 years. And, for me, Tokyo DisneySea was in its prime Around it’s 5th Anniversary with The Legend of Mythica show, which is something I still have not seen topped in Tokyo or elsewhere.

Regardless, I feel they still offer a higher quality experience for less of the cost of the American parks.

Hope you can make it there someday! Just don’t go during a national holiday, that would be a nightmare.

Last edited:

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
You wouldn’t nor shouldn’t fly to Tokyo just to visit a theme park. I still carve out time to visit this amazing city.

justintheharris

Original Poster
it maybe that Tokyo itself is way down on my list of places to go to and it's a 13 hour flight from NY. that's a long time just to visit a theme park
I understand the hesitance with the flight. Tokyo Disney is fine but I had more fun in the city and Mt Fuji probably

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Been to all but the Chinese parks. I've gotten different forms of enjoyment out of all of them. I've listed the years for all of them in my signature.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom