Which Disney film would make a great attraction ?

I can't believe i forgot Cinderella!!!!!!!!!!:( (another dark ride which you ride in the magic pumpkin but the first one looks a lot like a pumpkin and the last one looking like the carriage!!!!!!!!!) Disney really needs to look inot this!

Hercules could be a dark ride, suspended roller coaster (ride Pegasus as you fight the Hydra), boat ride (go to the darkest depth of the Underworld on the river Styx sp?), character meet and greet in AK's mythical land:drevil:

curse disney for making so many great movies that can become even better rides!!!!!!!!! (or vice versa!:lookaroun)

figment1985

I wish that Disney would go backwards for awhile inside of forwards. I realize that changes need to be made for the younger ones, but I really wish some of the old rides were still around. Those are the ones I have the most fondest memories of.

But I really wish they would make some rides with older disney films, instead of silly new ones that aren't even that great. Just to see what they would do with something like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, etc, would be exciting.

FigmentJedi

Go ahead and shoot me now.
I don't have to shoot you now. You just don't want to wait until you get home?

Anyways, I'd love to see an Incredibles ride in the style of Spider-Man at IOA, something with Fantasia, particularly the Firebird Suite, and dark rides for Atlantis and the Lion King.

JEDIsney

I'd like to see a Sleeping Beauty dark ride.

Weren't they supposed to make one in Disneyland? I thought they were supposed to, but then went with something else again. I'm not sure where I read that though.

bjlc57

I would bet that this would be a great ride..

NATIONAL TREASURE..

wouldn't you like to crawl through a crept, and down all those stairs?

easily a DISNEY RIDE right there..

Tigger1988

I can't believe i forgot Cinderella!!!!!!!!!!:( (another dark ride which you ride in the magic pumpkin but the first one looks a lot like a pumpkin and the last one looking like the carriage!!!!!!!!!) Disney really needs to look inot this!

Isn't the carousel in the MK based on Cinderella?

Since Disney (and everyone else for that matter) is re-making all of their old movies, I see Escape from Witch Mountain as the next movie/attraction.

Just the name alone is awsome. Everyone goes on about how MK needs another mountain, there it is. Since hybrid rides are the new thing, its going to be an indoor ride / outdoor roller coaster. You will board an omni-mover type car with shoulder harness and enter at the base of the mountain. The cars will climb up through the structure (like SSE) exit through the top of the mountain and spin around the mountain on the way down (Test Track but faster and more incline)

Now it cannot be too tall because I am going to build it in the old 20K spot, and I do not want it to overshadow the castle. The load/ unload will be directly behind Dumbo in the "former" Little Memaid grotto.

Soft Opening 2008?:sohappy:

sambahat

Tron 2.0

A dark, semi-thrill ride based on the inner workings of computers. What an awesome queue it would have!

Don't shoot me, but maybe this would work in Epcot? A computer, micro-technology pavilion...

If computers are too 80's, maybe the ride/journey is over the Internet.

LilRoo714

A dark, semi-thrill ride based on the inner workings of computers. What an awesome queue it would have!
Don't shoot me, but maybe this would work in Epcot? A computer, micro-technology pavilion...
If computers are too 80's, maybe the ride/journey is over the Internet.

In the days of the old EPCOT Center maybe! :)

To throw in my list of movies for attractions, I definitely think some of the "classics" got the short shift by making them shows only: Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, etc. And IMO Malificent is the most frightening villian, so Sleeping Beauty would also make a good dark ride!

Scott M

Was there ever any thought to giving Monsters, Inc. a shot...Something along the lines of a suspended steel roller coaster with door-like cars?

I'm no imagineer, but it sounds as if it would be pretty difficult to fashion a roller coaster car in the style of a door.

Scott

RenegadeMilkmen

I'd still like to see an Aladdin based attraction (BESIDES those stupid "carpet rides" in Adventureland which are exactly the same as something thats much more famous and well known in Fantasyland...)

Isn't the carousel in the MK based on Cinderella?

yes, and then Cinderella wouldn't be the only movie to have to rides. Dumbo has the flying elephants and the Casey Jr. Train, Alice has her own dark ride and the teacups, Nemo will soon have show and ride, Pooh has a ride and a playground. i just think Cinderella would be better as a dark ride than a carousel

::side note double 37th post!!!::

yeti

Incredibles dark ride in Tomorrowland (CoC) and Incredibles roller coaster in studios (sounds dangerous).

Something like a Hercules 3D show would be cool :lookaroun

XNightmaresX

i thought they were building or in the process of getting ready to build a monsters inc ride.. isnt that whats replacing timekeeper? or is an incredibles ride?

i'd looooooooove to see a nightmare before christmas ride.. especially after the 3D version they're about to come out with in the theaters

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom