Which Disney film would make a great attraction ?

hammysammy59

i'd looooooooove to see a nightmare before christmas ride.. especially after the 3D version they're about to come out with in the theaters

Yeah, a Nightmare Before Christmas ride would be insanely awesome. I imagine their reasoning for not doing it is that it'd be too similar to the Haunted Mansion?

Of course, I know I wouldn't mind... :D

Luigi

I am "stealing" some of the best concepts I read in this thread.
The Incredibles Roller Coaster at MGM
TRON/Future of computers ride at Epcot
Hercules boat/coaster/water ride at MK
The Lion King safari ride at AK

JimboJones123

The Cat From Outer Space! Everybody gets magical collers, and you fly through the sky while being hung by the magical collers. It would be like the old west meets the dry cleaners.

wdimagineer

Although I love the Lion King Concept, where would you put it. The Animal Kingdom already has a safari ride and anywhere else you put it ypu would have to create a seperate land to accomidate the plains look.

But what a great idea especially the Tower of Terror like part of the ride and the EMV amazing ideas

slowbee

I think the Closet Door scene from Monster Inc (I know I'm going to get it from the AntiPixar people out there) would make a pretty cool ride. I can't be dark ride.. it would have to be a roller coaster.

hammysammy59

something with Fantasia

You know, if they ever redid Journey into Imagination w/ Figment and decided to make it something TOTALLY different, with no Figment and no Dreamfinder (perish the thought) I think about the only thing I'd be okay with would be a Fantasia dark ride. It'd be a sweet ride and I feel like it'd really fit with the Imagination theme.

Fantasyland needs something E-ticket, I think. Well, something more impressive than Pooh Bear's playground, at least. There's so many different things they could do it's insane.

withasmile

the emperors new groove or the show on disney channel based on it, the emperors new school.

when yzma goes to her lab she shouts "pull the lever kronk!" he pulls the lever and they go on a rollercoaster to get to the lab. they should make a rollercoaster like that going into yzmas lab.

Pr1nce55

I agree with Monster's Inc. roller coaster ride. I was watching the scene where Randal was chasing Sully, Mike and Boo through the maze of doors. I was thinking that would be a great ride!

tnchefbear

I have always thought that the door chase scene from Monsters Inc would be a great ride.... but that concept art for the Lion King was great too

Edna

I always thought that chase scene in the door storage room from Monsters Inc would make a cool ride. Escape from Randall.... There could be 2 or 3 different tracks to the ride, and riders could choose their experience based on ‘which door’ they line up behind. The riders could be seated in those roller coaster type seats that are suspended below the track (like Dueling Dragons at IOA). In Disney fashion, this could be an inside coaster, mostly dark, and all the other hanging doors the riders pass could be fluorescent under black lighting. Randall could even suddenly appear - and then suddenly disappear - at certain points in the ride. I dunno… I thought it would be cool. I like the thrill rides! And Disney does a great job at the themeing, so I think they’d do a fabulous job with this one.<O:p</O:p</O:p

Dragonrider1227

The submarine ride should TOTALLY be revamped into Atlantis rather than Nemo. With Milo Thatch as the narrator. If you can't get Michael J. Fox, perhaps the voice of Danny Phantom can do it. He played Michael's character in the Back to the Future cartoon so it could work.:D
I also think Treasure Planet could be cool too but where would it go? Adventureland or Tomorrowland? :confused:

Plus, the turtle scene in Nemo is SCREAMING to be a Roller Coaster. A Coaster where you ride the turtles and could actually say things like "WOOO! RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS!" as it speeds up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom