Which Disney DVD

wildwingway

Original Poster
Hi,

I want to buy my 2 year old niece a Disney DVD. Should I buy Snow White or Beauty and the Beast? Are these too scary for her age? Any other DVD suggestions?

WDWspider

I would say Beauty and the Beast has more cheerful spots to counteract any scary parts, and great songs. Of course I cold be biased since that old hag in snow white scared me so bad when I was little in the movie and on the ride at Magic Kingdom. :) The Dwarfs help, but I don't think they off set your mindset as much as some of the Beauty and the Beast Songs. Plus the person who is really scary turns good in the end of Beauty & the Beast.

Erika

Good point, Spidey- Besides that, it's also a brighter, much more colorful movie.

The scariest part of Snow White for me was the scene where she is running through the forest and all the trees look evil- YIKES! :eek:

orangefan15

I would do Beauty and the Beast...Snow White's scary scenes are way too much for a two year old. Besides, Beauty and the Beast is very colorful and has some great songs in it which should appeal to a kid that age.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom