Which Character?

RPMdfw

Well, I would say Stitch, but my brother reminded me last night of how I went absolutely nuts last year when I saw Robin Hood when the character bus came around the World Showdcase. (What can I say, it was the first movie of any kind they took me to see, and I loved it.) So good ole' Robin for me!

sillyspook13

My all time favorite is Pluto, even though he tried to chase me out of the passholder lounge when I was dressed as a cat.:animwink:

I also love........

Jim Hawkins
Tigger
Eeyore
Stitch
Belle
Park Hopper Man

(the list goes on)

madape89

Donald Duck, without question! There are so many wonderful Disney characters, but no one will ever top Donald! (next for me would probably be Buzz Lightyear)

DCL

Goofy for life.... it simply doesn't get any better than Goofy, but I am also quite partial to Mickey, I mean... he did start it all, so I must give respect where respect is due

WDWFREAK53

Ok...overall....DUMBO :)

Attachments

• dumbo.jpg
    dumbo.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 101

Mirage

OH, DEFINATLY with out a doubt...Simba
but Ariel, I have been told, is a lot like me, so I like her too.

let's see who else, well Brer Rabbit, and Pegasus (don't know if I spelled his name right), and Figment(of course)
oh and Dodger (can't forget him;) )

haha just about every big cat.
i.e. Shere Khan, and Rajah
oh, Kaa was awesome
um...I don't even know if you guys know who this is, but Akila(spelling?) and Rama. they didn't have big parts but still cool.

well it's not much, but those are SOME my faves. bet know one has a list like that;)

oh...and I almost forgot Stitch and the Beast gotta luv um

Wckd Queen

All time fave is the Sorcerer. I have an extensive Sorcerer collection.

After him, I have to say Cinderella. After all, doesnt every little girl want a fairy godmother and dream of a Prince Charming who will whisk her away to his castle where they will live happily ever after?? :king:

Pippa

Eeyore without a shadow of a doubt. "Don't mind me.........nobody else does" Besides he IS british even though Disney own the rights to Pooh & co, I'm just waiting for them to get their hands on Bagpuss, another great british childrens character!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom