Which character would you choose

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
New Topic time! Lets say you and your family win a day to be accompanied to the park by a charcter.. who would you pick.. They go on the rides with you walk around with you for a good 2 hours! Who would you pick?
Im going to have to say goofy! Although he is not my favorite character I think hed be fun to go on haunted mansion with ha ha~

IowaHawks7

I know this probably sounds corny but ever since i was little i have loved the character John Smith from Pochahantas. So i would have to choose him. Or maybe Smee?:ROFLOL:

dave&di

It has to be Mickey, I know its a boring choice but he's the Master! It is the house of the mouse after all! If I had to pick any others they would all be the classics - Donald, Daisy, Minnie & Goofy etc.

Pooh88

Pluto, because I've really good experiences with him at the parks. He is hilarious!

I have to agree..we have had GREAT interactions with Pluto at the parks! He is great with adults.

Would also have to say Pooh...knows the good places to eat and if something went wrong he would just say, "Oh bother".

docnabox

Well, gee, that is an easy one. I would pick Pumbaa. Really, though, I would just send on ahead of me. That way, he could do his thing and run everyone off in line allowing me to walk straight onto each attraction after the odor dispersed. :lol:

Cmdr_Crimson

I'd go with Mad Hatter..Have you not seen the Storybook Canal videos?..Epic hilarity!
[youtube]JtqwzJuHfYg[/youtube] [youtube]zb3WCcWswGk[/youtube]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom