Which character breakfast?

DDuckFan130

Reading a bunch of these threads about character meals made me think of my mom's bday and what a treat it would be for her big "50" to take her to a character breakfast...the last time we did it was back in like 2000 at Ohana and it was great...

Now, her birthday is in November but hey never too early to plan huh :lol:...I wanted to take her perhaps right after Thanksgiving so she can see the Xmas stuff (one of her favorite things and she didn't get to see them in 2003 :( ) ...anyway to make a long enough story short which character breakfast would be good to take her to? I was thinking of lunch but there's not too many options so breakfast is the next best thing...oh and before anyone says Crystal Palace I must tell you, my mom is not too keen on Pooh and his friends :lol: so any other ideas would be of great help! Thanks in advance! :D

character b fast

you might consider the princess breakfast at the Norway pavillion at Epcot. The food is great and you get to see belle, mulan, mary poppins, princess aruora from slepping beauty, jasmin, and i think snow white......its a really good meal we have done this one two years in a row.....

Upvote 0

susieQ

Have you ever eaten at Cinderella's Castle? The Character Breakfast there is wonderful! The atmosphere makes it great! Being able to say you got to go IN the castle is fun too! You do have to get a Priority Seating with a deposit taken 90 days in advance.

Upvote 0

Raven66

We did Chef Mickey when we went. It was nice and the characters spent several minutes at each table. We are shooting for Cinderella's Castle this time around.

Have Fun!!!!

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
Hm the Princess ones and Chef Mickey's I thought about, the Princess ones because my mom's favorites are Cinderella and even more, Belle (bet you can guess her favorite movie :lol: )...if it's not the Princess ones I thought of one with the "original" characters because my mom loves the original gang like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc.

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Having not been to any and planning for our November trip (we plan on doing Cinderella in the Castle and Chef Mickey's) I would pick the Donald Duck one at the AK. But that's just my preference.

With two DD, oh and a DW, we will go to the above mentioned. As mentioned in another thread, I would be up for a Villians Lunch at MGM.

Upvote 0

KimPossible

I've done the Princess and Donald's over at Ak and I think the princess is good if u have little girls, otherwise go to donald's. The atmosphere is fun and the food is awesome, which is priority when u are paying 21.99 for breakfast!!!

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
I'd love to do the Donald one cuz duh I'm a Donald fan...I'll take that into consideration but man that's alot for breakfast :lol: and we don't go to AK every trip...if we can get park hoppers I'll definitely take that into consideration because I'd love to do a breakfast with Donald....

and what is this about a villains lunch in MGM????

Upvote 0
I would definitely consider going to Chef Mickey's and Donalds Breakfastasaurus. They are both great environments, good food, and alot of characters. As far as Villian's breakfast at MGM, I am not aware of this, there is a villian's breakfast at an off-site hotel but I can't remember the hotel name!:veryconfu
Kristen

Upvote 0

Atta83

There is no Villians character meal at MGM.
Atta

But the 50's prime time is an awesome place to eat with great food adn great atmosphere. NOw I can really see what my parents when through.

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

Original Poster
Originally posted by Atta83
There is no Villians character meal at MGM.
Atta

But the 50's prime time is an awesome place to eat with great food adn great atmosphere. NOw I can really see what my parents when through.

Yeah we've been there twice and it's been quite the experience :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom