Which Attraction Would You Want Free Roam In?

Timekeeper

Original Poster
Suppose Disney tells you that you can have free roam inside any of its attractions.

• Backstage; behind the scenes; the works.
  • You get to explore every nook and cranny of whatever ride/show you want, after hours.
  • You have one hour roam around, but you're not allowed to take any pictures.

Which attraction do you choose, and why?

What if you were allowed to take one person with you? Would that change your choice? Would you let your guest decide as some kind of ultimate gift?

:sohappy:

Jakester

Hmmmm... I have alot.

The one's that would be fun would be the following:
Magic Kingdom:
Space Mountain - Ride with Lights on and Explore
Splash Mountain - Explore
Big Thunder Mountain: See whats inside the mountain.
Haunted Mansion: I'd love to see the lights on, and get to see how the ballroom really works.

Epcot:
SpaceShip Earth - It would be fun to see it upclose.
Mission Space: To see how the "spinning" effect works

Disneys Hollywood Studios:
Star Tours: I'd love to see the ride mechanics, and how the shows are rotated.
Rockin Roller Coaster: To ride with lights on, and to see how it all looks lit up
Tower of Terror: To see how the drop works, and to see how they move freely
Fantasmic: To see how it goes on backstage.

Disneys Animal Kingdom:
Expedition Everest: To ride with the lights on, and see the mountain inside, and see that disco party upclose
Dinosaur: I'd love to see how everything works, and get upclose to the dinosaurs.

Universal Studios:
Revenge of the Mummy - Lights on ride thru
Diaster: I'd love to see how the earthquake works

Islands of Adventure:
Spiderman: I'd love to see how it works
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey: I'd love to see how the ride looks with lights on, How the Kuko Arms work, and just see all the details into making the ride what it is.

Not one, but this is my list.

jjharvpro

Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, and Pirates of the Caribbean. Especially with the attractions with AA, I've always wanted to walk on the sets and stuff. ToT would be so cool (and creepy) to explore the nooks and crannies!

HM GhostHostess

That's a tough one. If I had the chance, I would want to freely roam in all of the attractions. But if I had to choose, well, I can give one option for each of the theme parks.

Magic Kingdom: The Haunted Mansion. I am always discovering new things about this attraction. There are so many details and classic special effects that would make roaming the ride worthwhile. I would also love to see the Mansion with the lights on.

Epcot: Spaceship Earth. The concept, execution, mechanics, and structure of this attraction is amazing. How they were able to fit an attraction in Epcot's icon is quite an intriguing. I would love to see how this attraction works behind the scenes.

Disney's Hollywood Studios: The Great Movie Ride. There are so many different scenes and Audio-Animatronics to observe, which would make for an interesting roam through the attraction. This is one of the longest "dark ride" attractions, so there would be many things to see behind the scenes.

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur. I have a huge passion for paleontology. The dinosaurs on this attraction are probably the some of the most realistic Audio-Animatronics in the world. I would love to see this attraction with the lights on; there are so many things that you can miss as you zip through the prehistoric forests during the ride.

Jdlay

Hmmmm... I have alot.

The one's that would be fun would be the following:
Magic Kingdom:
Space Mountain - Ride with Lights on and Explore
Splash Mountain - Explore
Big Thunder Mountain: See whats inside the mountain.
Haunted Mansion: I'd love to see the lights on, and get to see how the ballroom really works.

Epcot:
SpaceShip Earth - It would be fun to see it upclose.
Mission Space: To see how the "spinning" effect works

Disneys Hollywood Studios:
Star Tours: I'd love to see the ride mechanics, and how the shows are rotated.
Rockin Roller Coaster: To ride with lights on, and to see how it all looks lit up
Tower of Terror: To see how the drop works, and to see how they move freely
Fantasmic: To see how it goes on backstage.

Disneys Animal Kingdom:
Expedition Everest: To ride with the lights on, and see the mountain inside, and see that disco party upclose
Dinosaur: I'd love to see how everything works, and get upclose to the dinosaurs.

Universal Studios:
Revenge of the Mummy - Lights on ride thru
Diaster: I'd love to see how the earthquake works

Islands of Adventure:
Spiderman: I'd love to see how it works
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey: I'd love to see how the ride looks with lights on, How the Kuko Arms work, and just see all the details into making the ride what it is.

Not one, but this is my list.

Yes, what Jakester said!

Fable McCloud

Haunted Mansion.

I would take no one with me, unless my BF really wanted to go.

I love this attraction and everything to do with it. Granted, I already know so much thanks to books, specials, and doombuggies.com, but I'd still want to look around and see.

I'd probably touch everything just to say I did to.

Seriously...I'd probably die of happiness and fill the quota to make it 1000 Happy Haunts if an opportunity like that ever presented itself.

Just sayin'.

Scuttle

Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, and Pirates of the Caribbean. Especially with the attractions with AA, I've always wanted to walk on the sets and stuff. ToT would be so cool (and creepy) to explore the nooks and crannies!

Totally agree. Those are the three attractions I would love to walk around. I would also love to tour SSE as well.

Communicore

I want to see the Germany and Japan show buildings, the top of the Canada hotel, the Communicore remnants in Innoventions (supposedly the computer area is still there) and also the Epcot theme park utilidors. Oh yeah, also the backstage where the bear takes his breaks....btw does Epcot theme park have a character zoo?

Thomas morrow

Haunted mansion especially the attic. I have seen Space Mountain with the lights on from the people mover but would like to ride it once with them on.

Jason21783

I think I'd want to explore the attractions with the most immersive set pieces.

MK-Splash Mountain. The laughing place is maybe my all-time favorite spot in all of WDW
Epcot-Spaceship Earth
DHS-Great Movie Ride
AK-Dinosaur

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom