Which attraction would you like to see refurbished?

WorldKey

Although I have a few on my list I have to agree with others about Maelstrom. Norway is probably my favorite country and I do love Maelstrom. But from what I know that it was, and could potentially be, it's a shame that it has been tamed down and the effects now virtually half of what they were. So what if your kids get scared of the vivid lightning and loud thunder or get a little wet!

Also agree that the Universe Of Energy needs a major update. I like parts of the Ellen thing but I actually liked the first version much better.

Disneydreamer23

Although I have a few on my list I have to agree with others about Maelstrom. Norway is probably my favorite country and I do love Maelstrom. But from what I know that it was, and could potentially be, it's a shame that it has been tamed down and the effects now virtually half of what they were. So what if your kids get scared of the vivid lightning and loud thunder or get a little wet!

Also agree that the Universe Of Energy needs a major update. I like parts of the Ellen thing but I actually liked the first version much better.

The first time I was on this ride ( in 2008) I was so confused I see a troll that says Disapper Disapper THEN what do i SEE????? A Cute polar bear?? What was that about I was oh so confused!

amypants

I would say journey into imagination. As a kid I used to ride it for hours on end. I loved the dream finder and loved getting go meet him and figment outside of the ride. The currrent ride is a disgrace. It breaks my 26 year old heart

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom