Which attraction would you like to see refurbished?

WildcatDen

Son of Beast for obvious reasons. What a massive waste as it currently sits.

As for WDW, I suppose the Jungle Cruise to the rumored improvements.

MansionGoer13z

All good answers. I especially like the Great Movie Ride suggestion. But I'm not too sure about an Indy upgrade. What needs to be upgraded in a Stunt show? Maybe they bypass Raiders and go for the Temple of Doom.

Miss Tink

Great Movie Ride. When we rode it in January, some of the AA's weren't working along with some of the sound. Adding some newer movies to the end would be nice too, a lot has happened in film since the ride was last updated.

Indy Stunt Show. I would rather have a ride in its place, even if it was an Indy ride, it takes forever to fill and empty the theater and its not as popular as it was when the last movie came out.

Backlot tour/Lights Motors Action. I use to LOVE the backlot tour when you got to actually see things like the house from Golden Girls. It was cool to see parts from CURRENT movies and shows. They need to update the beginning since half of the people who go on the ride are too young to know which movie its from. I'd rather get rid of LMA to get the old backlot tour back.

So True. The backlot tour needs a major referb. I remember when I was a kid thinking it was the coolest ride ever because I got to see where the Golden Girls live. Now it's one of those rides I'm ok with missing.

Thrill

Refurbished?

Country Bears
Indiana Jones Stunt Show
Backlot Tour
Universe of Energy - needs a new film
Main Street - needs to not be "Emporium Land"
Wonders of Life Pavilion

Restored to former glory?

World of Motion
Horizons
Journey Into Imagination
Spaceship Earth
Superstar Television
Enchanted Tiki Room
The empty space where the Magic Carpets are now
Mr. Toad
Cranium Command

This. But I'd be happy without Mr. Toad, and I've never seen Superstar Television. Also, add Great Movie Ride to the refurbish list.

Chrononymous

I would say Imagination...but it needs far more than a refurb...it needs a serious upgrade, and a whole new show.

So...for what they can actually do, and probably do easily...the Enchanted Tiki Room.

Dump New Management. Refurbish the AAS, and restore and upgrade to digital the original soundtrack.

I would be a very happy fan.

ABigBrassBand

Imagination, no doubt. However, that's just my preference...if you mean a ride that desperately NEEDS it, then that goes to Country Bears. Imagination isn't outdated like that, it's just relatively pointless.

DarthGrady

Not a little paint job or tabletop wash, but a massive upgrade. New animatronics, quality sound, the whole shebang.

My vote is to the Country Bears. :drevil:

A total Imagination overhaul would be tops on my list. So long as it makes it more like the original and brings back Dreamfinder and Figment.

Near the top of my list would be getting the Nemo garbage out of The Living Seas and making it relevant to the ocean again. A better narrator with a less stupid script for SSE would be nice too.

ElvisMickey

Two attractions that really stood out to me when I was at WDW a couple of weeks ago were Carousel Of Progress and The Great Movie Ride. The last scene in Carousel is so outdated, it's not even funny. Virtual reality and "car phones"? Come on...let's do something with this. As far as The Great Movie Ride goes, the audio was horrible and a couple of the animatronics were not working...most noticeably the main alien in the Alien scene. Also...the Backlot Tour. Don't think I need to say any more about that...Lol...

Now if we're going to blow something up and start from scratch...Journey Into Imagination tops the list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom