• Indiana Jones Adventure

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Grizzly River Run

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky

Original Poster
Which of these DL and DCA attractions would you most like to see added to WDW?

(I realize a couple of these are very similar to existing WDW attractions, and that it's highly unlikely they or some others would ever be added.)

Mr.EPCOT

Indiana Jones Adventure. Although, I would rather find Nemo in a Submarine Voyage at the Magic Kingdom if it meant booting him and his ilk out of EPCOT.

jakeman

I'm sure this has been posted before, but other than the actual use of the submarines (which is impressive), the storyline and AA portion of the ride is very similar to The Seas.

If we were going to have a submarine ride, I'd rather it be different than almost the exact same attraction above water in a nearby park.

Also my vote is Indiana Jones. Even though it is the same "ride path" as Dinosaur you would never know it.

typhoon22

We rode all of these in 2004, except Nemo, and by far the most fun was Grizzly river Run. Indiana Jones is fun but way to similar to Dinosaur.

hollywood<3

I always thought the Aladdin Musical Spectacular would've been great to put in the old Superstar theater @ DHS. Unfortunately American Idol shot down my magic carpet. :cry:

Also, you can't tell at all that Indy has the same ride path as Dinosaur. The details like the bridge and the giant ball of doom, definatly hide this fact. I also was under the illusion that Indy was a tad bit longer as well. :shrug:

Lucky

Original Poster
I always thought the Aladdin Musical Spectacular would've been great to put in the old Superstar theater @ DHS. Unfortunately American Idol shot down my magic carpet. :cry:

:shrug:
I agree. Who needs the TV shows? Replacing who Wants to be a Miliionaire with Toy Story Mania is a huge upgrade. Aladdin instead of Idol would have been great. Drew Carey can go too.

col

even though i havent been to disneyland yet i would like to see all of them in WDW. most of them look cool from videos and pics people post.

I would love to see the Alice in Wonderland ride come over. It looks like an amazing dark ride. I love Alice in Wonderland. Plus we could always use more dark rides in WDW.

BTW no offence to everyone who likes the Matterhorn but, we already have EE, what more do you want?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom