:) Whewwwwww

Frank Rizzo

Hey everyone. It has been a loong time. Got back from the world last November, and stopped coming to the site cause it makes me sad when I think its going to be a long time. Anyway, after two years of community college in Toms River, NJ I have moved down south to South Carolina to go to Coastal Carolina. Since moving has been tough I decided to ask my mom if we could take a trip for Christmas to my favorite place on earth, and luckily she said yes :) :) So we will be heading to the Dolphin on December 27 until the 1st, getting to spend new years in the World. Just wanted to get back on here and get back into the swing of things. Thanks for reading!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hey everyone. It has been a loong time. Got back from the world last November, and stopped coming to the site cause it makes me sad when I think its going to be a long time. Anyway, after two years of community college in Toms River, NJ I have moved down south to South Carolina to go to Coastal Carolina. Since moving has been tough I decided to ask my mom if we could take a trip for Christmas to my favorite place on earth, and luckily she said yes :) :) So we will be heading to the Dolphin on December 27 until the 1st, getting to spend new years in the World. Just wanted to get back on here and get back into the swing of things. Thanks for reading!

Congrats!!!!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Glad you're back with us!!! :) and a trip for New Year's .... how cool is that!!!!! Your mom is AWESOME! :)

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Welcome back :) We used to have a house in the Green Island section of Toms River...it's been quite a few years since I've been back. Either way, how great that you're going to be able to return to WDW!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

The end of December, Disney's still full of decorations, it will be a great time to rejoin Disney with MOM. Have a great time, and hope you stay on board.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom