Where would you sleep if you had to spend the night in WDW without a room?

James Clifton

I have a friend who was a CM & he would be a character during the day ...then he would be a dancer on late night Christmas Parade Float.He told me he would sleep in the CM changing room some nights.He told me some nights he would work late....took him an hr.to get to his apt.& he had to report in early the next day..so he just spent the night in the Magic Kingdom!
Jim

mcurtiss

Swiss Family Treehouse. I always thought it would be cool to have a treehouse like that.
and the hammocks look comfy...

877.JPG

Communicore

Since we're now talking about inside the parks, then I'll sleep in CoP. I've done that tons of times and I always complain that I have to wake up. I did have a dream once that I slept inside the Japan unused show building.

Last edited:

Scooter

I'd sleep in that jail cell with those guys in The Pirates of The Carribean, but only if it was shut down. That dog growling and that guy whistling would disrupt my magical Disney dreams.

LucyK

I'd park my car on the farthest parking spot on Grand Floridian, spend the night at the lobby reading till it was only the cleaning crew around and then go back to the car for a nap.

jprieur

If the goal was a good experience, Swiss Family Treehouse would be my choice for a few reasons, chief of which would be the proximity of a dole whip for breakfast (its a fruit juice like OJ).

If the goal was not getting caught, I would say any attractions queue as from my observation they don't see much attention during third shift and all the accumulated dust would make for nice soft bedding.

DisneyPrincess5

My DH always says they should make a Tower of Terror/Hollywood Tower Hotel suite much like the Cinderella Castle suite so I'd pick that! I'd settle for the lobby otherwise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom