Where to find Cherry Coke at WDW?

wedenterprises

Original Poster
It's been a tradition for us to get cherry cokes at WDW but in the last few years it's been really hard to find.

Each hotel used to offer it regularly either at a fountain or bottle in the hotel shop. The only place I know of (last I checked) was the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs.

Does anyone know where to find Cherry Coke these days?? Even Casey's Corner used to have it but I haven't seen it there either. :shrug:

Everything seems to be Coke Zero instead.

stillgoofy

We got it from the fountain at Trail's End at Fort Wilderness in May but that is the only place we found it and we were all over. I also am a Cherry Coke lover but haven't found it elsewhere. I wish they would add it at other locations.

NewfieFan

I know, I was disappointed to find it removed from the machines at All Star Music! We've been able to buy it from the cooler at ASMu and we also bought it at CBR as well! I'm pretty sure it was at AKL (can't remember if it was Jambo House or Kidani or both)!

rangerbob

I can't find it now. I think they just got some of the new coke machines that you can mix your own flavor of soda. I've heard hundreds of choices available with it. They are going to be placed at a resteraunt in one of the parks.

wedenterprises

Original Poster
Thanks guys - I know that Beaches n Cream has "cherry" coke. but it's grenadine, not actual Cherry Coke.

Coronado had actual fountain Cherry Coke but I haven't seen it since.

Good to know that Port Orleans has it, Earl of Sandwich, OKW, FW... I think next time I might just stock up at the airport before boarding the magical express. I'm sure somewhere at the airport has bottles of it :ROFLOL:

We are DVC and before our trip we order food and drinks for the room. Usually things like juice, milk, etc. They have Cherry Coke listed but it always gets delivered as regular coke with a sweet note on it saying they didn't have cherry lol.

The new fountains with all the flavors isn't even grenadine, it's worse. They look fun but man the flavors are intense. Cherry doesn't exactly taste like cherry. They aren't very good. The machine even has a button that says "cherry" and they use the official Cherry Coke art/logo but it's not the real deal.

Oh well, I think next trip I may stock up at the airport or take a quick taxi trip to the nearest grocery store :)

I remember back in the day coming back to the room at night, grabbing our resort mugs and running over to get some cherry coke... sometimes we'd even bring the mug with us to the park so we'd be ready upon return to the resort :) then of course we'd be awake all night haha.

WDW BRING BACK CHERRY COKE!!!

erasure fan1

Oh well, I think next trip I may stock up at the airport or take a quick taxi trip to the nearest grocery store :)

I remember back in the day coming back to the room at night, grabbing our resort mugs and running over to get some cherry coke... sometimes we'd even bring the mug with us to the park so we'd be ready upon return to the resort :) then of course we'd be awake all night haha.

WDW BRING BACK CHERRY COKE!!!

Thats one of the advantages of driving. We buy what ever pop we want to drink at home for a 1/4 the price and that way we have what we want. I too love cherry coke and it stinks its not more available around the parks. I prefer Pepsi products to coke so it stinks the one I love is the least available.

wedenterprises

Original Poster
sounds like Port Orleans (both RS and FQ) are the place to be then... Miss the ol' Dixie Landings!

So both sides of PO have it in fountain?? :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom