Where to dine?

MsMouse726

Original Poster
My mom and I are trying to decided on a good restaurant for dinner the last night of our stay in October. We are not fancy people and are just looking for a good meal somewhere nice because it will just be the two of us and her older cousin. With the exception of a few very popular restaurants, there are still ressies opened for most places. We'd prefer a place that has good food, but not too exotic, with a variety of things to choose from as we have different tastes. Any suggestions?

zurgandfriend

These are some of the places, not too exotic, I can think of.
Magic Kingdom - Liberty Tree Tavern or Plaza Restaurant
Polynesian - Kona Café
Grand Floridian - Grand Floridian Café
Wilderness Lodge – Whispering canyon (they are a little boisterous there)
Yacht Club – Captain’s Grille
Epcot – Rose & Crown (UK) or Biergarten (Germany)
DHS - Brown Derby

If you like Italian Food you should try Tony's at Magic Kingdom.
The food there is pretty darn good with a nice selection for all.
Also a good place is Il Milano (Another Italian Restaurant) At The Swan Hotel Inside, This place has the best food ever....You will love it there and the service is really unbeatable too.
There are so many places to choose from you can also go on line and check out the restaurants before going look over the menus.
:wave:

travelgip

I vote for Whispering Canyon also:slurp:. Next would be Citricos in GF - not as fancy as you would think, great selections to eat (they have open kitchen and pizzas besides other stuff) and you'll get a great view of fireworks for your last night.

ThinkTink721

Magic Kingdom
Liberty Tree Tavern
Crystal Palace

Epcot
Garden Grill
Akershus
LeCellier

Studios
Hollywood & Vine

Animal Kingdom
Donald's Safari Breakfast

Grand Floridian Resort
1900 Park Fare dinner

Polynesian Resort
Ohana's dinner
Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast

Wilderness Lodge
Whispering Canyon breakfast, lunch, or dinner

Contemporary Resort
Chef Mickey's breakfast or dinner

stlbobby

It depends on what you are doing your last night. If you are looking for something good to eat with a great theme but not to crazy I'd suggest 'Ohanas. It is festive without being hyper-active. If you are looking for hyper-active go for Whispering Canyon or Chef Mickey's.

If you are looking for something elegant try California Grill, especially for the fireworks or at sunset, or Narcoossee's, again for the fireworks.

For something a little more affordable and laid back try Shutters at Old Port Royale.

If your looking to stay in the parks the choices are about endless.

At MK I like Crystal Palace. EPCOT has a ton of great stuff, but the Rose and Crown for Illuminations is a great way to end a vacation. DHS has The Brown Derby or for something more casual try Mama Melrose. If you are doing AK I'd recommend waiting to until after the park closes and go to a resort.

Finally a personal favorite that you can easily do after the parks is Ragland Road at DTD. Great burgers, awesome entrees, and outstanding entertainment.

wizards8507

Finally a personal favorite that you can easily do after the parks is Ragland Road at DTD. Great burgers, awesome entrees, and outstanding entertainment.

That's great I meant to ask about Raglan Rd. I think I'm planning on eating there the night we see Cirque on our next trip.

Any thoughts on Paradiso 37?

disneyny

I am also curious about Paradiso 37. I checked out their menu and it looks pretty extensive. I had thought it was gonna be all Latin food for somereason but that wasn't the case. The menu looked good and I may have to check it out next time.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
50's Prime Time cafe at DHS is a very unpretentious place, with a pretty darn good menu to choose from.....

Tomi-Rocket

two suggestions....

Two suggestions for you, Rose and Crown in Epcot, they have a good variety. And for nice place with good food The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Saratoga Springs. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom