Where on Test Track do they take the photo?

Adventure

Original Poster
Hi guys, I've figured out when on most of the rides that offer it the picture will be taken. For some reason I'm not sure when it happens on Test Track. Any help?

Adventure

Original Poster
Thanks for the super quick responses. Now that I know maybe our group will be prepared for a fun shot that can go on the photopass.
Thanks again!!!

Slipknot

Prepare yourself before the vehicle starts speeding up. It would suck to have the picture be of you getting ready for your poses.

NewfieFan

Did they change where they took the ride photo? I could have sworn they took the picture on the high speed part somewhere (as indicated by the expressions on our faces and the hair flying) but now the picture is obviously taken right before the "crash"!

Does anybody out there know if they've changed it in the last couple of years? I may have pictures to prove it... I have my TT ride photos on my old computer.

Rob562

Did they change where they took the ride photo? I could have sworn they took the picture on the high speed part somewhere (as indicated by the expressions on our faces and the hair flying) but now the picture is obviously taken right before the "crash"!

Does anybody out there know if they've changed it in the last couple of years? I may have pictures to prove it... I have my TT ride photos on my old computer.

The on-ride photo has been in the same place since the attraction opened.

-Rob

Raven66

That's weird because I remember it being like that too. I had my hair down and it used to be super long. I remember we were looking at it and sort of laughing because my hair was hitting the people behind us. I felt bad and they were standing next to us and I did apologize to them. Luckily they were cool. We didn't buy the picture tho. I guess I'm remembering something else.

Mikester71

Has always been right before the wall part and I am usually the only one in my family who strikes a pose for the camera. :cool:

PhilharMagician

I can remember a hidden mickey in my on ride photo...don't know if it's still there or not...

As others have said the photo is taken just after the near accident with the big truck, you then turn right and stop. Suddenly the car takes off and on the floor on the left side of the car is the hidden Mickey and the picture is then taken just before the doors suddenly open and you exit the show building. The Hidden Mickey is 3 coils of I believe power cable in a classic hidden mickey shape. I don't believe it shows up in the on ride photo.

WDWLocal

As others have said the photo is taken just after the near accident with the big truck, you then turn right and stop. Suddenly the car takes off and on the floor on the left side of the car is the hidden Mickey and the picture is then taken just before the doors suddenly open and you exit the show building. The Hidden Mickey is 3 coils of I believe power cable in a classic hidden mickey shape. I don't believe it shows up in the on ride photo.

Thats cool im going to have to look for that one.

wayneway

Google test track on ride photo and you'll see the hidden mickey...didn't know if I should post it on here or not...

lilclerk

n538455432_2591333_6708.jpg

You can sorta see it to the right there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom