Where is Walt's plane? UPDATE - Coming to D23 2022

Smiley/OCD

Would you look at that.
The exact same wings. On the same exact trailer. Positioned the exact same way.

I'm glad I don't need to go to the eye doctor. Some might though.
That’s what I said…same small stripes on the engine cowlings…a VAST right and left wing conspiracy…growing up in NJ, usually “falling off a truck” has a whole different meaning…

DCBaker

Premium Member
Infographic shared by D23 -

FbmgXihUUAAwY9X.jpeg

JoeCamel

Here's a few bits about what has been done in a new article from D23 -

"The newly repainted plane with updated wing edges and windows will be on view along with never-before-exhibited items from the aircraft’s interior, including a customized instrument panel originally located near Walt’s favorite onboard seat that allowed him to monitor flight conditions; a telephone handset that gave Walt a direct line of communication to the pilot in the cockpit; a flight bag featuring an image of Mickey Mouse sitting on the tail of the iconic plane; and more."

"Disney fans attending D23 Expo are invited to shop, browse, and play at Amazon’s immersive space on the showroom floor with in-person peeks at custom merchandise related Mickey Mouse One: Walt’s Plane."

So a sales stimulator - so Bob

Smiley/OCD

I woud love to see this on disney+, the history of the plane, its life as a display, then its restoration (however slight that might be) then end with it being displayed at D23
And I know the perfect person, I mean expert, to give us the tour and narration…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom