Where is the imagination pavilion in the new EPCOT?

trainplane3

He can still do it too. He revoiced the missing parts for my video.
Oh for sure. When he stopped by last year he did it a couple times. It was so neat to hear it in person again especially when the last time I heard it was when I was 5-6.

And yes, I do remember silly things (voices/lines/effects) like that from 20 years ago. Like the CM that gave me their flashlight and spaced out an empty train in front and behind us because I didn't like dark rides but they refused to let me walk away from Imagination. Needless to say the next time I did it, I didn't need the flashlight. Talk about something that'll never happen ever again.

Edit: But hilariously enough, I don't remember Horizons. I remember doing EEA. I remember the giant sign plastered across WoM saying "TEST TRACK COMING SOON". I don't remember riding or even seeing the Horizons building at all which is shocking. I know I would've loved it.

Last edited:

deWild

I get the feeling that we won’t be hearing any plans announced for the Imagination pavilion until after the Play pavilion is completed. Imagination is one of the kid-friendly areas of Future World, but I feel like once Play is up and running we’ll have a better idea of what’s coming next for Figment and company.

Captain Neo

No, but a new track should be part of the update.

Then again, a new track was supposed to be part of the last Space Mt. update, and we’re still rolling along steel from the 1970s.

Word around town is space mountain will get track replacement once TRON opens

tirian

Word around town is space mountain will get track replacement once TRON opens
Quick story:
A few years ago, the CMs at Imagination were cross-trained for other FW attractions in anticipation of a pavilion renovation. Everyone with access to the info was excited because there were two solid proposals on the table, one of which extended the ride space into the theater.

Then we found out neither proposal was being considered, and the pavilion might be closed simply to save operating costs until the right concept was green-lighted.

Then nothing happened.

Lessons:

I’ll believe Space Mt. is getting a new track when it closes for one. ;)

Also, Disney knows the Imagination pavilion needs to be revitalized, but doesn’t care when it happens. A new pavilion should have been a headlining announcement for the new Epcot.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom