Where is the Best Place and Quickest place to buy Bride and Groom Mouse Ears?

Fracdaddy14

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

Ive been coming to this site for several years now, but I never joined the forum til now. I figured this was the best place for some advice.

My fiancee and I are going to WDW on our hooneymoon on October 13 (getting married on Oct. 11) for 6 nights at the Polynesian and 4 nights on Disney Cruise. It will be her first time and my 6th (im sure she is already sick of me showing her videos and telling her about Disney. It is by far my favorite place on earth). We are both so excited!!!:sohappy:

Anyways, I wanted to get bride and groom Mickey Mouse Ears. I was wondering where was the best place to get them, like if the Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, or MK shops had them. Ive seen them on people many times, but I never looked for them.

Any advice or any stories on what Disney people did for u while wearing them would be helpful and much appreciated.

lisak09

My five year old daughter got a pair of minnie mouse bridal ears last year, im nearly 100% sure it was magic kingdom. Like the last person said the Emporium is probably has them but i remember seeing a kiosk selling all different types of mouse ears and i think that was in tomorrowland.

Fracdaddy14

Original Poster
Thanks everyone.

We plan on hitting Magic Kingdom on the night we get there so Ill check the Emporium as soon as we get there.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Thanks everyone.

We plan on hitting Magic Kingdom on the night we get there so Ill check the Emporium as soon as we get there.

The Emporium definitely has them. Also, when you get to MK stop by Guest Relations and pick up some "Just Married" buttons to wear during your trip. Cast Members will often do special little things for guests they see wearing those buttons. Congrats on your impending nuptials!
JustMarried.gif

Also, welcome to the boards and joining us from lurker-ville! (I lurked for a long time too before actually joining...be careful...this place is addicting!) :wave:

H20Babie

We were able to buy them and have them "customized" right in our resort gift shop ... but that was back in '99 :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom