Where is Princess Aurora ?

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
I was there on December 7th 2001 and Piglet was at the Crystal palace along with Pooh & Friends. Did he go on vacation after that?? or before then?

It was sometime between Dec 20-24

Snow White 27

Originally posted by MICKEYTD
Just got back from a fabulous WDW vacation but had a quick question - we never saw my daughter's favorite princess character - Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). We saw every other princess. When I thought about it - I realized I've never seen her, either.

Has anyone ever seen her or does anyone know why they don't have her?

Thanks!

I have met her at the Cinderella's Roundtable Breakfast.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by hmppan
then I have a few with Belle but my other woman Suzy is in the pic too so its one of my favs

OMG is that Gadget with you guys too???

Cause if so.. do you know how hard it is to find her!!!!??!?!!?!?!

Lhriangel

nope its Rebeca Cunningham from talespin .........i have a pic with Gadget somewhere

NOT FAIR. I was a Rescue Ranger in Epcot on my CP and I would have LOVED to get a pic with her.

Rebecca is cool too though.

TURKEY

Originally posted by redkenwolf
Thanks everyone. I'll definetly keep an eye out in January. Royal table and France, got it!!

Just a not on France. Not that many characters are out in WS anymore. Aladdin was the only out in Moroccco. They keep most of the characters on the bus and not in the countries anymore.

Not saying they won't be there, but don't plan on them being there.

Lhriangel

I also have a pic w/ chip and dale in their rescue ranger outfits i'll have to dig them up

Aww how cute. I didn't actually get pictures with many characters. I don't know why but whever I went to the park with my roommates I always seemed to leave my camera behind. Probally because I have a huge manual camera that is heavy and I hate carrying that much around when I want to have fun LOL.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
well.. I just noticed this thread, so it seems like an appropriate time to make a cheap plug for my site (which may soon become a part of the WDWMagic.com site).. go here!

http://argo668.tripod.com

there are characters on my site that are nowhere else on the 'net... trust me.. I looked

Disney_Freak:oþ

then I have a few with Belle but my other woman Suzy is in the pic too so its one of my favs

One question...how is it that Piglet is/was too small to be a character,but they have the mice from Cinderella and stuff? lol...i think that's weird..piglet is bigger than that

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Disney_Freak:eek:þ

One question...how is it that Piglet is/was too small to be a character,but they have the mice from Cinderella and stuff? lol...i think that's weird..piglet is bigger than that

piglet is out 7 days a week...

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Angelique

Aww how cute. I didn't actually get pictures with many characters. I don't know why but whever I went to the park with my roommates I always seemed to leave my camera behind. Probally because I have a huge manual camera that is heavy and I hate carrying that much around when I want to have fun LOL.

LOL well I work in Toontown so i have tons of Cindi, Mickey, and Minnie pics

It's a great place to work

redkenwolf

I just remembered that when I went to Disneyland I did see Belle once. It was around Christmas time and I was with good old Dad. He tried to take a picture of us just as she was leaving. (you know I wouldn't let her go!!) But of course that was ONE of the pictures that didn't turn out. But what is important was the picture of my dad and gepeddo(Sp?) did. I'll have to post it. He looks a lot like him, actually that has become my fiance's nickname for him ever since that trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom