Where in The World?

KCheatle

I have one!!

a1.png

JustAFan

Ohh!! Really close! Here's the full view of the picture (this should give it away ;))

View attachment 370854
Ah, the path to nowhere outside the MK in front of the Monorail station.
I still can't quite place this. Is that not the Contemporary in the background? If it's the path to the monorail outside MK, is that the Grand Floridian in the background? I thought that would've been Seven Seas Lagoon to the right, but not sure what that is to the left.

The Mighty Tim

I still can't quite place this. Is that not the Contemporary in the background? If it's the path to the monorail outside MK, is that the Grand Floridian in the background? I thought that would've been Seven Seas Lagoon to the right, but not sure what that is to the left.

Isn't that the monorail station? I think I can actually just about see a monorail there.

Worldlover71

If I am correct, this is on the left (west) side, before the entrance to the MK. It is a path that leads nowhere. Had they ever completed it, it would have connected to the Grand Floridian like the path on the other side leads to the Contemporary. On the right in the picture is the Seven Seas Lagoon, on the left is the MK monorail station and the Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower are in the distance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom