Where in The World?

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
French Pavillion?
Another winner!!

where206.png

JoeCamel

Hello everyone, as promised my family and I had a wonderful trip back in August and I can finally start sharing with you some of the pictures I took during my trip, many with you fine folks in mind! First up:

View attachment 592626
Marijuana and screaming skulls flanking a light.
Memento Mori? I've never been but it has Haunted Mansion all over it. I can't think of anywhere in HM that could be so the gift shop has to be my guess.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Marijuana and screaming skulls flanking a light.
Memento Mori? I've never been but it has Haunted Mansion all over it. I can't think of anywhere in HM that could be so the gift shop has to be my guess.
So close yet so far! You have the correct park and you are correct that this is in a gift shop, however it is not Haunted Mansion related. If no one can get it by this evening I will give a better hint.

PS: LOL I totally did not noticed the um... floral designs on the "pot" until you mentioned it! 😂

JustAFan

Hello everyone, as promised my family and I had a wonderful trip back in August and I can finally start sharing with you some of the pictures I took during my trip, many with you fine folks in mind! First up:

View attachment 592626
So from other guesses and clues I gather this is a gift shop in Magic Kingdom? I can't place those vases, that lighting, and the woodwork together in my memory. I'll stab in the dark. Is it somewhere in the Emporium?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom