Where in The World?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The MuppetVision 3D pre-show area?
That’s it!

0F80D96B-1A85-4A16-848D-1E4026B482CB.jpeg

DisAl

That's what I said... It's at the place, with the thing, near that stuff that is impossible to define. Where do I pick up my prize?
For being correct, you are hereby awarded one "Attaboy".
One Thousand Attaboys qualifies you to be a leader of men (and women to be PC), to work overtime with a smile (if retired, same but doing chores for the wife), explain assorted problems to management (or the wife), and be looked upon as a local hero (at least on WDWmagic).
NOTE - One "aw shucks" wipes the board clean and you have to start all over again.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

For being correct, you are hereby awarded one "Attaboy".
One Thousand Attaboys qualifies you to be a leader of men (and women to be PC), to work overtime with a smile (if retired, same but doing chores for the wife), explain assorted problems to management (or the wife), and be looked upon as a local hero (at least on WDWmagic).
NOTE - One "aw shucks" wipes the board clean and you have to start all over again.
I am in good shape then because I'm retired and single at this point. I am my own boss and not likely to go against my orders to the degree that I would give myself an "Aw shucks". So I might just be able to keep it for a while based on that. How long I can keep it via WDWmagic is highly questionable. I'm not the silent type! 😤

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom