Where in The World?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Carousel of Progress.
Stand Up No GIF by megan lockhart

DisneyFanatic12

Or maybe Star Tours?
That’s what I was thinking, definitely an industrial/aviation based area. Thought the seating area to the right of the Soarin’ entrance, but the chairs there nowadays are more sleek and not cartoonishly exaggerated industrial features. Then my brain went to Mission: SPACE, but these features are too exaggerated and the overall ride area has more realistic pieces to my knowledge. So all that’s left to me was Test Track and Star Tours, and while this would fit in perfectly with Test Track 1.0, it’s not modern enough to have been in Test Track 2.0. So to me all roads lead to Star Tours or Hollywood Studios. But then again I’m probably a ways off with this one 🤣

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Smuggler's Run?
Or maybe Star Tours?
Season 4 No GIF by The Office

That’s what I was thinking, definitely an industrial/aviation based area. Thought the seating area to the right of the Soarin’ entrance, but the chairs there nowadays are more sleek and not cartoonishly exaggerated industrial features. Then my brain went to Mission: SPACE, but these features are too exaggerated and the overall ride area has more realistic pieces to my knowledge. So all that’s left to me was Test Track and Star Tours, and while this would fit in perfectly with Test Track 1.0, it’s not modern enough to have been in Test Track 2.0. So to me all roads lead to Star Tours or Hollywood Studios. But then again I’m probably a ways off with this one 🤣
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom