Where in The World?

Smiley/OCD

There have been a LOT of CA guesses lately. That’s kinda strange.
Lol, I have a hard enough time trying to figure out WDW items…never been to another park YET, I TRY to look at as many small details as I can and don’t make it a point to spend my day with my eyes glued to my phone while in the parks…this is an awesome game just the way it is!!!

Smiley/OCD

One of the first few was actually in California, but I'm good with keeping it in Florida. This is wdwmagic.com after all.
If you go back to the very first one, it was actually in Epcot WS…the DLR fans are more than welcome to start their own on the DLR pages ( if they don’t already have one)

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Did we ever get an answer to the current photo?
We have not. I was worried when I logged on this morning I would be playing catch up but it looks like everyone had a busy Mother's Day weekend (PS Happy belated to the Moms out there). I was not giving many hints as people seemed to be guessing well enough without any, now that it has died down I will give my first hint! It is in a park but NOT EPCOT.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I want to say this is somewhere on Main Street, but I can't quite place it. Emporium?
YES!!!

Full Picture
Disney 2021 (175).JPG

I pulled this one off of youtube so that you can see where about in the Emporium it is located

Screenshot 2023-05-11 221627.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom