Where in the World?

LiveyMouse22

Original Poster
Here is how you play this thread game:
I posted a picture and the first person will have to try to guess "where in the world" the picture was taken and post another picture for the next guest on this thread to guess, you got it.. "WHERE IN THE WORLD"? Good luck disney-goers! :wave:

picture.php

LiveyMouse22

Original Poster
I will post the next one again but don't forget to post another picture right after you guess! .."Where in the World?" :D

picture.php

MissM

How could I know until I click???
Hover over the thread title and you'll get the first couple lines of the text. That way you can see if it's something you want to click or not.

And I know the answer to the location of the last image, but I'm at work so I have no image to share so I won't answer.

LiveyMouse22

Original Poster
Hover over the thread title and you'll get the first couple lines of the text. That way you can see if it's something you want to click or not.

And I know the answer to the location of the last image, but I'm at work so I have no image to share so I won't answer.

Thank you very much! :) and don't worry about it you can still put it if you want it seems no one else knows hahaha :wave:

LiveyMouse22

Original Poster
So.....whose gonna tell us? Pretty sure no one is gonna get it if they haven't by now!!! LOL

Hahaha I know! It looks like the person who posted the picture and that other person are the only two people. You can post another picture if you want to because it seems that no one gets the one that's up now :lol:

MissM

So.....whose gonna tell us? Pretty sure no one is gonna get it if they haven't by now!!! LOL
The picture in question is in the Exposition Hall. In the back there's a theater that has a movie screen and seats. There's also some "sets" to take pictures in; 101 Dalmatians, Steamboat Willie, and this one with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. :animwink:

ETA: Linky for pics!

DizneyPryncess

The picture with the 7 dwarves cut out is in the back of the Kodak shop on Main Street. The last picture posted is from the mural after you exit Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin :)

I like this game!

Honeymoon090-2-1-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom