Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@JenniferS , do you ever hear from Innkpr? I've been wondering how he's doing, as he hasn't been on here for months. (Although I know sometimes he takes breaks here and there.) Hoping the lodging business is still hanging in there. Travel in the U.S. is trending upward now, so that's a good sign for hotels.

(P.S.: Wonder if the bears still visit his area? I miss his fun wildlife videos. :) )

NYwdwfan

@JenniferS , do you ever hear from Innkpr? I've been wondering how he's doing, as he hasn't been on here for months. (Although I know sometimes he takes breaks here and there.) Hoping the lodging business is still hanging in there. Travel in the U.S. is trending upward now, so that's a good sign for hotels.

(P.S.: Wonder if the bears still visit his area? I miss his fun wildlife videos. :) )

Jennifer's still asleep but to save you waiting until noon for a response I'll chime in because I happen to know they were texting the other night. I think he is doing well. She'll give the full update in 4-5 hours. 😂

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

We text quite often. Our two baseball teams face off for a 3-game series starting tomorrow, so our phones will be blowing up with trash talk. 😂

He works in Pigeon Forge, home of Dollywood, and after the initial couple of month slowdown last spring, things have been business as usual. He has a piece of plexiglass at reception, and he wears a mask, but everything else appears to be the same.

His dad recently relocated from upstate NY back to Gatlinburg, so he is living with him to help him out some. That worked out well for both of them. It’s a crappy time to be alone, even though it meant giving up his apartment that he loved.

I’ll mention that you were asking about him. I know he thinks very highly of you; as do we all.

Jennifer's still asleep but to save you waiting until noon for a response I'll chime in because I happen to know they were texting the other night. I think he is doing well. She'll give the full update in 4-5 hours. 😂
Less than 4 hours. Ha!

Songbird76

We text quite often. Our two baseball teams face off for a 3-game series starting tomorrow, so our phones will be blowing up with trash talk. 😂

He works in Pigeon Forge, home of Dollywood, and after the initial couple of month slowdown last spring, things have been business as usual. He has a piece of plexiglass at reception, and he wears a mask, but everything else appears to be the same.

His dad recently relocated from upstate NY back to Gatlinburg, so he is living with him to help him out some. That worked out well for both of them. It’s a crappy time to be alone, even though it meant giving up his apartment that he loved.

I’ll mention that you were asking about him. I know he thinks very highly of you; as do we all.

Less than 4 hours. Ha!
Say hi for all of us!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Less than 4 hours. Ha!

Thank you for this update. :happy: Glad to hear that he and his father are both well, and that he knows we've extended friendly greetings from Sagateer country!

1619779582753.png

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@NYwdwfan , I saw a brief clip of a report yesterday about Legoland New York. Is it open yet? (Apparently, they had to hold off opening last year, but it sounded like it's either open now, or opening soon.)

I put a link to it, if you're interested. At least the day tickets for the parks aren't too expensive, compared to WDW.

Wasn't sure if it was anywhere reasonably close by you, to visit. Looks like fun. (Maybe not as fun as WDW, but fun nonetheless!) :)

Goofyernmost

@NYwdwfan , I saw a brief clip of a report yesterday about Legoland New York. Is it open yet? (Apparently, they had to hold off opening last year, but it sounded like it's either open now, or opening soon.)

I put a link to it, if you're interested. At least the day tickets for the parks aren't too expensive, compared to WDW.

Wasn't sure if it was anywhere reasonably close by you, to visit. Looks like fun. (Maybe not as fun as WDW, but fun nonetheless!) :)

If one likes a short theme park season, that area is a natural. I know there is a six flags in Lake George, NY, slightly further north, but not that far. If they are lucky they can squeeze out about 5 months of decent tourist participation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom