Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I taught the pup to ring the bells when she wants to go out. And now she has taught me to be careful what you wish for.

She rings the bells, so I bring her out, she does a quick pee, happily lies in the grass for 20-30 minutes soaking up life, pees again, and then we go in and she gets a treat for doing her business outside.

Problem is, I have to stay outside with her because I’m afraid someone will steal her. I don’t have half an hour ten times/day. I mean I do ... but I don’t want to.

DA786F37-98CE-4D7B-9B30-BC645E556618.jpeg

C39C3DC2-703A-415B-B736-D4B90990BFEC.jpeg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I taught the pup to ring the bells when she wants to go out. And now she has taught me to be careful what you wish for.

She rings the bells, so I bring her out, she does a quick pee, happily lies in the grass for 20-30 minutes soaking up life, pees again, and then we go in and she gets a treat for doing her business outside.

Problem is, I have to stay outside with her because I’m afraid someone will steal her. I don’t have half an hour ten times/day. I mean I do ... but I don’t want to.

View attachment 483713

View attachment 483714

My dog doesn't ring a bell but she plays the "I have to go potty" game and then she will just run outside and roll in the grass or lie down and hang out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom