Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

We don't have a desktop. We all have laptops, and when I went to buy mine, I wanted one with a cd drive and they told me that you can't buy them like that here anymore. They'd have to install one, which would then cost extra. And my husband has been trying to cinvince me to get rid of all our CDs because they are obsolete and you can install them on the computer, which is true, but then if your computer crashes, or you get a new one, you have to transfer all those files again, or they are lost, etc. I want my hard copy just in case. He thinks they just take up space.
They do take up space, but unless you have millions they don't usually take up that much space. If your computer doesn't have a Place to put a CD or DVD how would you transfer them to your computer! If that sounds like a stupid question, it's because my I.T. knowledge is very, very limited.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It’s no caramel gelato, or half of a vanilla frosted donut, or two dark chocolate salted caramels, but dang, this hit the spot!

Instant Pot mac ‘n cheese. With ketchup. And milk, of course.

790A92D6-AE66-449B-83E3-DA813006209A.jpeg

Songbird76

They do take up space, but unless you have millions they don't usually take up that much space. If your computer doesn't have a Place to put a CD or DVD how would you transfer them to your computer! If that sounds like a stupid question, it's because my I.T. knowledge is very, very limited.
You get an external cd/dvd drive. You can hook it up to your computer to view/listen to cds and dvds, but it's not actually a part of your device. My husband has one, but he apparently lent it to his brother or gave it to him ages ago, so we don't have it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom