Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

Okay, shower time.
I Zoom at 5:00.

Hopefully Mike takes Daisy outside for 10 minutes, otherwise I will have to take her up with me. Just like when the boys were toddlers ... except she doesn't flush the toilet 20 times just for the joy of hearing me holler!
be careful she doesn't jump in with you ;)

PUSH

Original Poster
She can just now get up the steps, one at a time, but can’t climb down.

I think I’m safe in the shower for a very long time. Maybe forever. She’s not going to be any heavier than Holly (7-8 lbs fully grown), but with way stubbier legs.
My dog turned 3 a couple weeks ago and doesn't know how to go down steps. She's only gone up a full set of stairs 3 times in her life. We only have a staircase to the basement, though. So she really doesn't need to know how to use stairs. My old dog was a pro at using stairs.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
My dog turned 3 a couple weeks ago and doesn't know how to go down steps. She's only gone up a full set of stairs 3 times in her life. We only have a staircase to the basement, though. So she really doesn't need to know how to use stairs. My old dog was a pro at using stairs.
Daisy goes up two or three steps, gets stuck, and then just takes a nap.

I don’t know if I posted these. Tuesday, waiting for the vet tech to do curbside pup pick up.

173F4F7F-A3E4-41E1-8FF5-C812878B5F10.jpeg

85789B05-9977-400C-A6CC-158282FE43EC.jpeg

Songbird76

Okay, shower time.
I Zoom at 5:00.

Hopefully Mike takes Daisy outside for 10 minutes, otherwise I will have to take her up with me. Just like when the boys were toddlers ... except she doesn't flush the toilet 20 times just for the joy of hearing me holler!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom