Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Whatever it takes to sell a house.
These are the circular arguments I have all day:

Buyer: I’d really like to be able to negotiate a lower price - there’s just so much uncertainty with COVID.
Me: I totally get it. Listen, if you’re not comfortable buying right now ... wait. Wait until this is all over.
Buyer: But I think prices are going to go up.
Me: I know, right?

Over, and over, and over again.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm from that area and never saw eagles 😂 Though there was something huge in the tree's one day a few years ago, might have been a hawk though.

Even in my state, I think we tend to have a lot more hawks than eagles. If you look up at high tree tops and power lines, you'll eventually see hawks circling around. The red-tailed hawk is the most common. On rarer occasions in the city, I've seen falcons. They love to perch up on high buildings.

Nemo14

Even in my state, I think we tend to have a lot more hawks than eagles. If you look up at high tree tops and power lines, you'll eventually see hawks circling around. The red-tailed hawk is the most common. On rarer occasions in the city, I've seen falcons. They love to perch up on high buildings.
There's a nesting pair of Peregrine falcons that just hatched babies on top of the "Superman"building in downtown Providence. Here's a link to the camera.

Nemo14

There are a lot of eagle nests in western Mass, and around the Quabbin Resevoir, and all along the Connecticut River. Eastern Mass has quite a few though too, especially along the Merrimack River.

InnKpr

Just received a text. The local spring hospitality trade show, originally scheduled for April 1st, then bumped to May 27th, has been cancelled.

Certainly can't find fault in this decision, as it's far too soon for mass gatherings of that magnitude. With this virus still in full swing, putting that many people in one auditorium would be playing with fire.

Personally, I would've preferred it be bumped to late June or July on a Wait & See basis, but still understand why they pulled the plug on it.

trr1

May 8th

May 9th

May 10th

May 11th

May 12th

May 13th

May 14th

high plains drifter

May 8th

May 9th

May 10th

May 11th

May 12th

May 13th

May 14th

I've been celebrating "National Eat What You Want Day" since February!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom