Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Monday’s (yes, Monday’s) supper. No veg. No salad. Good thing I don’t peel my potatoes, I guess. I heard on the news that we may be looking at $9 or $10 for a head of lettuce soon. 😲

29B2BF49-7119-494E-A8AE-39946190B4E5.jpeg

55680FD4-21A0-4BD9-A93A-F471B75C2431.jpeg

Heinz 57 on the steak.
56A83EB0-73E1-4E0F-B198-3A13D2085B89.jpeg
Ketchup on the potatoes after I was done taking the pic.

I have no idea what we’re having tomorrow, but when Mike asks what I want, I’m up for a decent pizza. Clearly not boxed frozen stuff. Maria’s Downtown vs Maria’s West ... and Caesar salad!

Songbird76

Monday’s (yes, Monday’s) supper. No veg. No salad. Good thing I don’t peel my potatoes, I guess. I heard on the news that we may be looking at $9 or $10 for a head of lettuce soon. 😲

View attachment 468754

View attachment 468755

Heinz 57 on the steak.
View attachment 468756

I have no idea what we’re having tomorrow, but when Mike asks what I want, I’m up for a decent pizza. Clearly not boxed frozen stuff. Maria’s Downtown vs Maria’s West ... and Caesar salad!
I'll have mine without sauces, please! Those potatoes look delicious!!

FutureCEO

View attachment 468754

View attachment 468755

Heinz 57 on the steak.
View attachment 468756

The sauce looks good. I never seen it though I probably walk past it, it's probably next to the ketchup. I love BBQ sauce but hate ketchup. Go figure.

Goofyernmost

His ravines are legit.

Mine are more of a naturalized spring run-off “ditch”. 😂
That is quite a lot like a young ravine. They were formed by either rain run off or glacial activity or both. Little ditches are just little ravines that haven't grown up yet. Unless your builders created the "ditches" to pick up more money from the sale, then that sounds like fraud and as Bill Engvall would say to your buyers.... "here's your sign". Probably those same buyers also consume Coffee Crisp bars. ;)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
That is quite a lot like a young ravine. They were formed by either rain run off or glacial activity or both. Little ditches are just little ravines that haven't grown up yet. Unless your builders created the "ditches" to pick up more money from the sale, then that sounds like fraud and as Bill Engvall would say to your buyers.... "here's your sign". Probably those same buyers also consume Coffee Crisp bars. ;)
We created the ditches to facilitate spring run-off, much like we created the storm water management “ponds”. They are all part of a very sophisticated water mitigation system.

Mike also has man-made water features in his subdivision, but he also abuts the Credit River Basin, so God did some of the work there.

We charge more for God’s handiwork. He’s worth it.

Nemo14

Back from the nest. Real treat today - Mom & Dad were both perched above the nest, then junior stood up and did some wingercizing. Look at the size of that wingspan - and he is probably no more than 5 or 6 weeks old. Apparently only one successful hatch here this year, but that's fine. He'll be in the nest for another few weeks at least before he fledges.

IMG_2567.JPGIMG_2563.JPGIMG_2555.JPGIMG_2554.JPG

FutureCEO

Back from the nest. Real treat today - Mom & Dad were both perched above the nest, then junior stood up and did some wingercizing. Look at the size of that winspan - and he is probably no more than 5 or 6 weeks old. Apparently only one successful hatch here this year, but that's fine. He'll be in the nest for another few weeks at least before he fledges.

View attachment 468897View attachment 468900View attachment 468901View attachment 468902

Where in Coventry do you go?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom