Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
The snow has shifted east, so we got some snow last night, but not anything crazy. Just a few inches. But I don't think we're supposed to get much tonight into tomorrow now. Fine by me.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I’m not sure if this is praiseworthy or cringe-worthy, but much like Starbuckie’s cups, we take these sturdy plastic cups home, where they get reused a dozen times by the boys.

Eventually one of them drinks milk in them and doesn’t rinse ... and I toss them. Into the recycling bin. (The cups, not the kids. My kids are too big for the recycling bin.)

NYwdwfan

So this happened the other day:

And today I heard Popeye’s chicken is giving the woman $10,000 in chicken and other prizes. They got WAY more than $10k worth of free advertising over this so it’s a pretty smart/cool move.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So what did you do for fun today, Jennifer?

Well, I bought a 7’ anodized aluminum handrail for my main staircase, because Ski doesn’t have time to fabricate one in the shop before I get out of the hospital.

I kindly let him come up at least 4x to help me measure and pick the exact right one. To repay me, he shot three full magazines of Nerf bullets at me from close range. I am now covered from shoulders to toes in red welts. Feels just like when the class bully used to “red dot” all the browners in grade 11 phys ed badminton.

It’ll do.
1F7B77D5-20EA-4227-9D90-742124D684AF.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom