Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Well, even if you two don't like plum pudding, I actually like it -- served with some sort of sweet sauce. I can't remember what was in the sauce that my mother made, but it was yummy. The plum pudding would be brought to the table en flambé and then she'd pour the sauce over the slices she served to us. It was a Christmas dinner dessert. :hungry:

Goofyernmost

Well, even if you two don't like plum pudding, I actually like it -- served with some sort of sweet sauce. I can't remember what was in the sauce that my mother made, but it was yummy. The plum pudding would be brought to the table en flambé and then she'd pour the sauce over the slices she served to us. It was a Christmas dinner dessert. :hungry:
If I remember correctly the sauce is called "Hard Sauce" and contains some form of alcohol. I'm sure it can be made without the booze!

trr1

While I’m at it - do you all it stuffing or dressing? All my life, we’ve called it dressing. Ski just looked at me like I’ve got two heads.
for me it depends whether its cooked in or out of the turkey. if its cooked in a turkey I call it stuffing, if its cooked in a dish on the side its called dressing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom