Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OK so I don't even really like Taylor Swift but I legitimately feel bad for her in this clip. Im not really sure what kind of a person her mom is to embarrass her like this.

I don't really follow music, so am neutral about her. However, I agree 100% with you, that her own mother (without Taylor knowing this) hands this stupid video over to a TV network, for primetime viewing? Mom is strange . . .

Goofyernmost

Total violation.
Why? It was just a funny video and everyone realized it was a reaction to pain killers. Nothing to be embarrassed about at all. I once broke a nurses glasses and it took three interns to hold me down while I was given more knock out juice which did the trick. I woke up, 5 hours later in intensive care and it was only wisdom teeth extraction.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Why? It was just a funny video and everyone realized it was a reaction to pain killers. Nothing to be embarrassed about at all. I once broke a nurses glasses and it took three interns to hold me down while I was given more knock out juice which did the trick. I woke up, 5 hours later in intensive care and it was only wisdom teeth extraction.
Except nobody recorded it and played it on network tv.

Like you, I’d be fairly ambivalent, but most people are not like us. (Some would say that’s a good thing. 😂)

Goofyernmost

Except nobody recorded it and played it on network tv.

Like you, I’d be fairly ambivalent, but most people are not like us. (Some would say that’s a good thing. 😂)
I think she is compensated enough to muster up a little sense of humor. Or should we report her mother to child services! 🤔🙂 Trust me she knew that was going to be shown. They wouldn't risk getting a star of her caliber mad at them and telling her fan base as well as other celebs to stay away from the show if they have something they would like to hide.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I just turned the furnace on.

And the fireplace.
And later tonight, the electric blanket.

Our furnace was turned on two nights ago. I was huddled under a couple blankets so I guess hubs decided he was cold enough too and turned it on. My electric blanket died last year. I have trying to decide if I want a new one or a mattress pad that has a warmer (I think someone told me that’s a real thing.)

PUSH

Original Poster
Our furnace was turned on two nights ago. I was huddled under a couple blankets so I guess hubs decided he was cold enough too and turned it on. My electric blanket died last year. I have trying to decide if I want a new one or a mattress pad that has a warmer (I think someone told me that’s a real thing.)
I think it is... I think my parents used to have one for years in an unopened box that they sold last year at a garage sale.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I’ve had both. I’m in the electric blanket camp.
You can pull the heat right up around your head and ears!

Goofyernmost

Some people were stuck almost three hours, according to Twitter.

I’d still ride. Tomorrow ... if I were there ... assuming they reopen immediately.
Me to and we really need to take the reports of time with a grain of salt. It's amazing how when telling the story, 20 minutes can all of a sudden become 3 hours. As it is it has risen by a half hour with every report I have read. It started out as 1.5 hours then the next one was 2 hours then the next one was 2.5 hours, now it's 3. Sounds like the reports are coming from Washington.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom