Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Boojiboo

I hope you don't, but there are many acne laden teens around. If you are one of the lucky few it will skip you. I don't have pimples anymore, but what I do have after 7 decades are unidentifiable things. Now that one you are a long, long, long way away from so just enjoy your next 6 decades. :)
I hope it skips me. I have some friends who have pimples already and they hate it. I am going to enjoy life the best I can one day at a time.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I hope you don't, but there are many acne laden teens around. If you are one of the lucky few it will skip you. I don't have pimples anymore, but what I do have after 7 decades are unidentifiable things. Now that one you are a long, long, long way away from so just enjoy your next 6 decades. :)
I had acne. Bad!

I had it early though. By grade 9 when everyone else was fearing picture day, I was done.

I used so much zit gunk that I dried out my face to prune status. I started having to use moisturizer morning and night by grade 8. I never stopped.

Between meticulous face washing, diligent use of moisturizer, and eschewing cigarettes and the sun, I have a fraction of the wrinkles that my friends do.

Auntie was almost completely wrinkle free until her late 60’s. My mom smoked and worshipped the sun, so she didn’t fare as well.

Goofyernmost

I had acne. Bad!

I had it early though. By grade 9 when everyone else was fearing picture day, I was done.

I used so much zit gunk that I dried out my face to prune status. I started having to use moisturizer morning and night by grade 8. I never stopped.

Between meticulous face washing, diligent use of moisturizer, and eschewing cigarettes and the sun, I have a fraction of the wrinkles that my friends do.

Auntie was almost completely wrinkle free until her late 60’s. My mom smoked and worshipped the sun, so she didn’t fare as well.
I don't have any wrinkles and I'm 71 years old. However, I have a lot of fat and that is what plastic surgeons use to fill in those wrinkles. I just saved the middle man. To stay wrinkle free... have another plate of spaghetti.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful. Hate me because I’m the type of person to buy a motion activated toilet bowl light.

Yeah, you heard me. Much like my husband, my toilet bowl lights up when I walk in the room.

A14D00EB-3CFA-474F-97E6-315DDA7E12E7.jpeg

40A73BE1-2BFB-4361-A094-4B9639E2D919.jpeg

9EC78142-92D9-4B48-803B-9504006D2B41.jpeg

It runs through a bunch of different colours, but of course, I locked it in at turquoise blue.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful. Hate me because I’m the type of person to buy a motion activated toilet bowl light.

Yeah, you heard me. Much like my husband, my toilet bowl lights up when I walk in the room.

View attachment 398898

View attachment 398899

View attachment 398900

It runs through a bunch of different colours, but of course, I locked it in at turquoise blue.

I'm thinking that would scare the carp out of me, if I walked in the bathroom, in the middle of the night! :jawdrop:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom