Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The cut is very good. The “style” is very bad.
I am a “wash and walk” kind of girl, not a poofed-out/look like someone’s grandma type.

It will be fine tomorrow. It really was an expert cut.

I NEVER like the look when the stylist “does” my hair, that’s why I always walk out with just a scrunch of mousse and dripping wet.

Needless to say, no pics.

I am happy with my cut. The stylist did a nice job with the style which is very simple I’m a wash, dry, and go. It’s basically the same haircut for the last 10 years. It will be my last cut with her, she is retiring at then end of the month. Now I’ll have to find someone new.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I am happy with my cut. The stylist did a nice job with the style which is very simple I’m a wash, dry, and go. It’s basically the same haircut for the last 10 years. It will be my last cut with her, she is retiring at then end of the month. Now I’ll have to find someone new.

Yea for the nice haircut, but boo for having to find a new hair stylist now. :( That would send me into panic mode, and it's not like I have a fancy style (more like, no style ;) ).

I'll never forget one time that I went to a new stylist, and I brought her a picture of a hair style I wanted. By the time she was done, I ended up looking like a squirrel when I left! :facepalm:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yea for the nice haircut, but boo for having to find a new hair stylist now. :( That would send me into panic mode, and it's not like I have a fancy style (more like, no style ;) ).

I'll never forget one time that I went to a new stylist, and I brought her a picture of a hair style I wanted. By the time she was done, I ended up looking like a squirrel when I left! :facepalm:

My stylist recommended another stylist at the salon to me. I had been thinking about going to her. The thing is that this new one lives down the street from me and we've often chatted, so if I end up not liking how she does my hair that could be awkward. I have a simple style though so it would be tough for her to screw up. I have seen her working on others at the salon and she seems very competent so I might just go for it.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Animals are active these days around here. A week ago, I was walking along a wooded path and in the distance I saw two (large) cottontail deer. I walked closer toward their area, and they eventually bolted away through the woods.

Yesterday around 9:30 AM, I walked down my street (suburban set-up with houses, etc.); and all of a sudden out of a side road, I saw a dog (not on a leash) run down the road, and cross over mine (he was about 30 feet ahead of me). I stopped for a second, as I wasn't sure if he was friendly or not, but then I quickly realized it was a coyote! I've never seen one on my street before. He ran up to a neighbor's lawn that was elevated about 12 feet up from the street, so he felt safer up there. That was a good sign, that he was afraid of humans. I kept walking down the street and he didn't follow, thank goodness. (They're protected species, and animal control will only remove them if they show aggression or appear sick.) It's not as common to see them in daytime, but it does happen, from what I've read.

Goofyernmost

Animals are active these days around here. A week ago, I was walking along a wooded path and in the distance I saw two (large) cottontail deer. I walked closer toward their area, and they eventually bolted away through the woods.

Yesterday around 9:30 AM, I walked down my street (suburban set-up with houses, etc.); and all of a sudden out of a side road, I saw a dog (not on a leash) run down the road, and cross over mine (he was about 30 feet ahead of me). I stopped for a second, as I wasn't sure if he was friendly or not, but then I quickly realized it was a coyote! I've never seen one on my street before. He ran up to a neighbor's lawn that was elevated about 12 feet up from the street, so he felt safer up there. That was a good sign, that he was afraid of humans. I kept walking down the street and he didn't follow, thank goodness. (They're protected species, and animal control will only remove them if they show aggression or appear sick.) It's not as common to see them in daytime, but it does happen, from what I've read.
Are you sure he wasn't chasing the Road Runner and just stopped to put in an order at Acme? (the place that apparently has everything and delivers anywhere) Did you, by any chance hear something that sounded like "meep - meep"?

396921 396922

Nemo14

We live in a very residential/business area in walking distance to the airport, and yet I've seen a lot of wildlife here too. I know I've mentioned the osprey nests, but we've seen deer crossing the main (and very busy) street that our street is off of, and we too had a coyote walking down the street several years ago. The other day a fox crossed the road right in front of us in one of the ritzy neighborhoods that we were cutting through on our way to Moe's. And bunnies - they're everywhere!!! My theory is that they plan to take over the world after the next election.

NYwdwfan

We have deer in random places here - there is so much residential construction in wooded areas that they are running out of places to hide. Coyotes scare me. We don’t have them around here but I always hear stories on the news about coyotes attacking pets and people in New Jersey. Yesterday one ate a 96 year old woman’s chihuahua. The interview with the woman was heartbreaking.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thelma and Louise have never been outside since I saw the coyote.

Good idea. They go after small animals. Also, yard fences aren't that reliable unless they are sturdy and at least 6 feet tall. Some coyotes can jump 5-7 feet in the air, and be over a fence in no time.

Yesterday, I also quickly glanced around to see if there were any others, just in case. But I knew that they often traveled solo. They live with their "family" (or whatever they call it), but tend to forage for food on their own.

Goofyernmost

Good idea. They go after small animals. Also, yard fences aren't that reliable unless they are sturdy and at least 6 feet tall. Some coyotes can jump 5-7 feet in the air, and be over a fence in no time.

Yesterday, I also quickly glanced around to see if there were any others, just in case. But I knew that they often traveled solo. They live with their "family" (or whatever they call it), but tend to forage for food on their own.
Small Animals? You mean like Minnie Mice? Just for my never ending quest to do public service. A group of Coyotes are called a band. However, I don't know what instruments they play.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom