Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Anyone else watch Stranger Things? It’s become my favorite show. I stayed up last night and watched four episodes. I guess I’ll finish the rest tonight. I probably should savor it over a longer period of time, but I need to watch it all so I can get back to studying. Well, that’s the excuse I’m using anyway.

Dang. Season 3 just came out??

NYwdwfan

Anyone else watch Stranger Things? It’s become my favorite show. I stayed up last night and watched four episodes. I guess I’ll finish the rest tonight. I probably should savor it over a longer period of time, but I need to watch it all so I can get back to studying. Well, that’s the excuse I’m using anyway.

I do but have’t started watching yet. My kids are all over it. I’m basically quarantining them to avoid spoilers.

Dang. Season 3 just came out??

3am EST

NYwdwfan

Spending part of Independence Day out at Dad's house with he, Sis, and BiL. (And my future nephew or niece).

Dad and his dog say Happy July 4th, everyone! 🎆🇺🇲
View attachment 386492

(The dog added: And please get this ridiculous thing off my head, and me away from my goofy humans who think it's a good idea.)
View attachment 386495
Found my avatar for the day.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Fastpass picks are done.

Tiers are stupid.

Flight of Passage continues to be the hardest attraction to plan around. On each of our two AK days, the earliest I could get for FoP was past 3:00 pm.

I’m not thrilled, but we’ll make it work. Now my brother has to try and mimic our times as closely as possible when his window opens up on Sunday. 🤞

And with that, I am going back to bed. Catch y’all at noon, or whatever time it is in Singapore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom