Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
This is exciting for this December! (Bring ice skates--you can go skating at Rockefeller Center.) :happy:
We’re not planning on checking any bags, so bringing our own skates is definitely out.

I have girly white figure skates with toe picks. You could slice a man’s neck with those things. Probably not ideal to have on a plane that won’t even let you transport a 250ml bottle of contact lens solution. 🙄

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We’re not planning on checking any bags, so bringing our own skates is definitely out.

I have girly white figure skates with toe picks. You could slice a man’s neck with those things. Probably not ideal to have on a plane that won’t even let you transport a 250ml bottle of contact lens solution. 🙄

Valid point. Well, if you want, they do have rental skates for $12.00 there.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Not joking - I don’t think we owned a salt shaker growing up. My mom poured it straight from the Windsor box. (No Morton’s canisters here in the GWN.)

Long story short - I know salty! Tonight’s ribs ... way too salty! I ended up putting half of mine back on Mike’s plate. He says it’s the new Keg brand rib seasoning. In which case, I say throw that carp in the trash!

Is American salt not iodized?
4FC2285D-0035-47EA-904F-CEC231A92E43.jpeg7BA06668-1F4E-4FFC-95B6-012FBD319268.jpeg

FYI - Because we primarily use rock salt/grinders for seasoning, we can easily go five or six years on the same box of salt. I really only add it to pasta, boiled potatoes, and French fries ... none of which I am eating right now. 😂

trr1

National-Hike-with-a-Geek-Day.jpg
national-kouign-amann-day-june-20.png
National-American-Eagle-Day-June-20.jpg
National-Ice-Cream-Soda-Day-June-20.jpg
National-Vanilla-Milkshake-Day-June-20.jpg

Nemo14

National Eagle Day -- cupcake party! :hilarious:

Love the photos--such majestic birds. (Interesting, I can't discern the females from the males. That's true of many birds, I guess.)

I can only tell them apart if I see them together. The female is larger than the male, which is what I go by. Eaglets all look the same though, I put a few more of my favorites in this album:
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/media/albums/eagles-2018.463/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom