Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I’m thinking I like this cortisone injection.

I was all set to have a good cry Thursday night - not because my hip hurt more, but because it didn’t hurt less ... if that makes any sense.

Yesterday, it was a little better. Today, I woke up realizing that I had been sleeping on my right side for the first time in forever!

I don’t know how long this pain abatement will last, but in the meantime, thank you, Lord. 🙂

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Quietest Sunday I’ve ever experienced in this office
Might be because it’s Father’s Day.
Might be because the with the humidex, it “feels like” 97F.

Either way, it’s been the perfect opportunity to finalize our WDW plans. I get to pick FP’s in less than three weeks, so I’ve completed my tweaking, and locked it down. How likely I am to get all of my preferred FP times remains to be seen.

On a total whim yesterday, I decided to check flights, despite the fact that we’d decided to drive.
Found them cheap. Bought them. So now we’re not driving after all. 😂

92212329-C131-4960-9BB8-4DC255B0F7D2.png

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Quietest Sunday I’ve ever experienced in this office
Might be because it’s Father’s Day.
Might be because the with the humidex, it “feels like” 97F.

Either way, it’s been the perfect opportunity to finalize our WDW plans. I get to pick FP’s in less than three weeks, so I’ve completed my tweaking, and locked it down. How likely I am to get all of my preferred FP times remains to be seen.

On a total whim yesterday, I decided to check flights, despite the fact that we’d decided to drive.
Found them cheap. Bought them. So now we’re not driving after all. 😂

I didn't look, but I peeked. :p Anyway, EEK!! TOO HOT!!!

Nemo14

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We went for a picnic lunch today at a state park that we like.

Oh, I hope you got to eat something good. :hungry:

(I heard these guys were out swiping picnic baskets--good thing they weren't around when you were there.)

Yogi-and-Boo-Boo-yogi-bear-18736526-350-250.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom