Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Here is my attraction count for the trip. My highest counts were Pirates and Haunted Mansion tied at 5.

Magic Kingdom
Peoplemover: 4
Pirates: 5
Carousel of Progress: 2
Splash: 4
Big Thunder: 3
Space: 3
Buzz: 2
Treehouse: 1
Country Bears: 2
Haunted Mansion: 5
Peter Pan: 2
Little Mermaid: 4
Jungle Cruise: 2
Pooh: 1
Small World: 2
Enchantment: 1 from Main Street, 1 from Contemporary
Mine Train: 1
PhilharMagic: 2
Laugh Floor: 1

Epcot
Guardians: 3
Test Track: 2
Nemo: 3
Soarin': 4
Spaceship Earth: 3
Living with the Land: 4
Awesome Planet: 1
Canada Far and Wide: 1
Gran Fiesta Tour: 2
Ratatouille: 3
Harmonious: 1

Hollywood Studios
Smugglers Run: 3
Rock N Rollercoaster: 3
Star Tours: 2
Toy Story Mania: 2
Alien Swirling Saucers: 2
Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway: 4
Tower of Terror: 2
Slinky Dog Dash: 3
Muppets: 3
One Man's Dream: 1
Rise: 1

Animal Kingdom
Expedition Everest: 3
Na'vi River Journey: 3
Safaris: 2
Flight of Passage: 2
Dinosaur: 1
Jungle Trek: 1
Gorilla Falls Trail: 1
Bug's Life: 1
Lion King: 1
Kali: 1
That's quite a tally!! What impressed me the most was that you all pulled in multiple attractions, despite dealing with the Florida heat. That's an accomplisment in itself! ;)

trr1

Here is my attraction count for the trip. My highest counts were Pirates and Haunted Mansion tied at 5.

Magic Kingdom
Peoplemover: 4
Pirates: 5
Carousel of Progress: 2
Splash: 4
Big Thunder: 3
Space: 3
Buzz: 2
Treehouse: 1
Country Bears: 2
Haunted Mansion: 5
Peter Pan: 2
Little Mermaid: 4
Jungle Cruise: 2
Pooh: 1
Small World: 2
Enchantment: 1 from Main Street, 1 from Contemporary
Mine Train: 1
PhilharMagic: 2
Laugh Floor: 1

Epcot
Guardians: 3
Test Track: 2
Nemo: 3
Soarin': 4
Spaceship Earth: 3
Living with the Land: 4
Awesome Planet: 1
Canada Far and Wide: 1
Gran Fiesta Tour: 2
Ratatouille: 3
Harmonious: 1

Hollywood Studios
Smugglers Run: 3
Rock N Rollercoaster: 3
Star Tours: 2
Toy Story Mania: 2
Alien Swirling Saucers: 2
Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway: 4
Tower of Terror: 2
Slinky Dog Dash: 3
Muppets: 3
One Man's Dream: 1
Rise: 1

Animal Kingdom
Expedition Everest: 3
Na'vi River Journey: 3
Safaris: 2
Flight of Passage: 2
Dinosaur: 1
Jungle Trek: 1
Gorilla Falls Trail: 1
Bug's Life: 1
Lion King: 1
Kali: 1
I dont see frozen

PUSH

Original Poster
Here is the final map for the license plate game. We got 40 of 50 states, and one province. We would have gotten more had I counted trucks or parked cars. I did see a semi with British Columbia plates.

The states I missed: Alaska, Connecticut, Hawaii, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming.

Screenshot_20220628-094506_License Plate Games.jpg

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Shocking I know, but I never saw the first.
hocus pocus halloween GIF

PUSH

Original Poster
While I had a really good time on my trip, there were a couple things I was disappointed in. I don't mean to be a Debby Downer, but this is part of my trip reflection.

The first and most major thing was the amount of downtime on rides. It seemed like rides went down more often than in the past. I'm sure a lot of this was just loading and unloading people in wheelchairs, etc, but there also seemed to be more issues with rides when the parks were opening up. At rope drop we had to wait for TT since it wasn't ready. Space was down at rope drop. Guardians opened briefly twice and then went down within the first hour of park opening. We got stopped on rides A LOT. And often for longer than it would seem necessary to help someone load/unload.

Tying into the rides being down, there were lots of effects that weren't working. A couple scenes in Runaway Railway weren't working the first time. Several AAs on Splash were noticeably not working. The jumping water in the Laughing Place wasn't on. The 3D shows were missing scents and their water effects. This wasn't just once. It was every time we watched Muppets and PhilharMagic. PhilharMagic was also missing the puffs of air. Soarin' was missing scents, too. Test Track wasn't showing the cars we designed either time... although that normally seems to work about 25% of the time in my experience. We usually get the cars from the party behind us. The fish chasing Marlin and Dory wasn't opening and closing its mouth on the Nemo ride. It just seemed like there were a lot more little things like that which weren't working.

The other thing I was disappointed in was the merchandise. I know most stores have carried the same things for year, but it seemed even worse this trip. The 50th merchandise was underwhelming, and it took up a large chunk of what I saw. It may have just been the current designs aren't my style, but there wasn't much that I felt like I needed.

And lastly, the 50th celebration was largely underwhelming. If I hadn't known it was their 50th anniversary, the only way I would have been able to tell is by the merchandise, or by the 50 on the castle. It felt like every other trip to Disney that I've taken. The Most Magical Celebration on Earth back in 2005ish was a lot more memorable for me, and I was in elementary school. The most exciting thing about the celebration was the lights on Spaceship Earth. Outside of that, I wasn't impressed by much.

But overall, I was very happy with the trip. There were a lot more positives than negatives. I just wanted to share what I thought could have been improved on Disney's end.

SteveBrickNJ

While I had a really good time on my trip, there were a couple things I was disappointed in. I don't mean to be a Debby Downer, but this is part of my trip reflection.

The first and most major thing was the amount of downtime on rides. It seemed like rides went down more often than in the past. I'm sure a lot of this was just loading and unloading people in wheelchairs, etc, but there also seemed to be more issues with rides when the parks were opening up. At rope drop we had to wait for TT since it wasn't ready. Space was down at rope drop. Guardians opened briefly twice and then went down within the first hour of park opening. We got stopped on rides A LOT. And often for longer than it would seem necessary to help someone load/unload.

Tying into the rides being down, there were lots of effects that weren't working. A couple scenes in Runaway Railway weren't working the first time. Several AAs on Splash were noticeably not working. The jumping water in the Laughing Place wasn't on. The 3D shows were missing scents and their water effects. This wasn't just once. It was every time we watched Muppets and PhilharMagic. PhilharMagic was also missing the puffs of air. Soarin' was missing scents, too. Test Track wasn't showing the cars we designed either time... although that normally seems to work about 25% of the time in my experience. We usually get the cars from the party behind us. The fish chasing Marlin and Dory wasn't opening and closing its mouth on the Nemo ride. It just seemed like there were a lot more little things like that which weren't working.

The other thing I was disappointed in was the merchandise. I know most stores have carried the same things for year, but it seemed even worse this trip. The 50th merchandise was underwhelming, and it took up a large chunk of what I saw. It may have just been the current designs aren't my style, but there wasn't much that I felt like I needed.

And lastly, the 50th celebration was largely underwhelming. If I hadn't known it was their 50th anniversary, the only way I would have been able to tell is by the merchandise, or by the 50 on the castle. It felt like every other trip to Disney that I've taken. The Most Magical Celebration on Earth back in 2005ish was a lot more memorable for me, and I was in elementary school. The most exciting thing about the celebration was the lights on Spaceship Earth. Outside of that, I wasn't impressed by much.

But overall, I was very happy with the trip. There were a lot more positives than negatives. I just wanted to share what I thought could have been improved on Disney's end.
Taking into consideration your previous posts and then this post above, you've given a well balanced and thorough report.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

I've read (various threads/multiple forum members) about exactly the same concerns you had.

PUSH

Original Poster
One of my favorite things from the trip is so small, but I loved it. The music in the loading area for Ratatouille is fantastic. It's very peaceful and relaxing. It was perfect for the ride. Music is a huge part of attractions and Disney in general for me.

NYwdwfan

Shocking I know, but I never saw the first.
Me neither.

Go to DL. Aside from the same 4 rides going down the rest of what you experienced was not an issue. Especially merchandise. We had trou le meeping track of what we saw and where because every shop was unique.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom