Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Songbird76

I've loved having this much extra time down here. I would do a 2ish week trip again in a heartbeat.
We did 10 days in 2016 and 2 weeks in 2019. I think I could happily do a 3 week trip and take a couple of rest days to enjoy the resorts. We also did 5 days at Universal. We spent a total of like 3.5 weeks in Orlando, and I would have liked to have had more time. And I'd like to have that time just with my daughter. My husband isn't a Disney fan and gets grouchy and irritable and is really negative, which makes it less than fun and I end up having to sacrifice things I want to do to appease him. I'd like to go with just my daughter so we could just go do whatever we wanted....eat at the restaurants we want without taking any picky eaters into consideration, stop for snacks when we feel like it and not have anyone hurrying us along, take breaks when we're pooped, or just keep going if we're not...sounds amazing to me!!

PUSH

Original Poster
This morning we were going to rope drop Space, but the CM came and told us it was delayed opening with about 5 minutes left before opening. So we were going to standby Peter Pan, but that was a super ling line already. So we went to Haunted Mansion, but that part of the park isn't open until 9. So we ended up rope dropping Small World. 😂

After that we did Haunted Mansion, then Splash. It was sad riding Splash for likely the last time. It's such a great ride.

After Splash we used a LL for Big Thunder. My aunt, uncle and cousin then headed out to start the drive home. We went to Little Mermaid, then ate lunch at Cosmic Ray's. We finished our MK for the trip with Carousel of Progress.

Now we're back at the hotel. We're going to walk down to the main area in a little while. My dad and I are planning on DHS tonight for our last park. We have LLs for Mickey & Minnie and Tower of Terror.

I hate the end of trips.

trr1

This morning we were going to rope drop Space, but the CM came and told us it was delayed opening with about 5 minutes left before opening. So we were going to standby Peter Pan, but that was a super ling line already. So we went to Haunted Mansion, but that part of the park isn't open until 9. So we ended up rope dropping Small World. 😂

After that we did Haunted Mansion, then Splash. It was sad riding Splash for likely the last time. It's such a great ride.

After Splash we used a LL for Big Thunder. My aunt, uncle and cousin then headed out to start the drive home. We went to Little Mermaid, then ate lunch at Cosmic Ray's. We finished our MK for the trip with Carousel of Progress.

Now we're back at the hotel. We're going to walk down to the main area in a little while. My dad and I are planning on DHS tonight for our last park. We have LLs for Mickey & Minnie and Tower of Terror.

I hate the end of trips.
I read that as Mickey & Minnie Tower of Terror now that would be a ride

PUSH

Original Poster
Once we got to DHS it was raining and storming. We went to Mickey and Minnie for our LL, then walked back through Toy Story Land. We got lucky because Slinky was reopening from the storm, and we got to ride it with a 10 minute standby wait! It was a much different experience in the rain. After that we went and ate at Backlot Express. Right next door Star Tours was a walk on, so we did that. Then we used our LL for Tower of Terror as our last ride of the trip.

PUSH

Original Poster
And that's a wrap on the parks portion of the trip! Thanks for reading along. It's been a lot of fun, and I would totally do a 2ish week trip again. I will say, we probably didn't need today, but I think I'd build in more down time in the future. It was just hard because certain parties were only here for a week and wanted to get everything done. But I'd like more resort time.

I will still post as we drive home the next couple days. I'll share some overall thoughts either while I'm on the road, or when I get home.

The plan is to leave tomorrow no later than 9 and get north of Nashville at least. Then drive the rest of the way Sunday and get home later afternoon or evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom