Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

I showered, okay? I finally showered last week. You & your husband don't have to be so stand-offish next time we meetup in public. :rolleyes: I got my annual shower in.

(And your throwing Febreeze coupons at me didn't help either).
Yeah, had you sat in the front of that car rather than making me do it, you could have postponed that shower another day or two...:rolleyes:

Nemo14

Dh and I went to our local park for lunch today since it's just a beautiful fall day here today. We ate down by the beach...

then took a long walk around the cove. It was low tide so all the little crabs were scurrying around:

The path is pretty well-defined at low tide:

eventually we cut across to the wooded path to go back to the car:

It was a great day for a nice long walk, and now that the kids are back in school, the park belongs to us old people!

Arthur Wellesley

It's the holiday of my people!
The Packers' practice looked a little different this week in honor of said holiday.
giphy.gif

NYwdwfan

Hmmmm....

Did you place the last one yet or are you accumulating more and more dogs?

Victor was adopted so this puts us at three. This one was adopted by hubby's friend's mom but she recently fell and broke her leg and was found to have severe osteoporosis (at first they thought it was bone cancer). She has been in a rehab facility for 3 weeks with no end in sight and her son, hubby's friend, is entering the police academy this week and isn't going to be home, pretty much ever, for the next 6 months. They both made the painful decision to allow the dog to be re-adopted since he would pretty much be neglected staying with the son and the mom is in no shape to care for a dog. He's sweet, but a bit of a bull in a china shop, and with 2 other dogs and 2 kids it's a bit much to handle.

Last one was placed, so new one takes us back to three, if I recall.

Good memory! Even I have a tough time keeping up.

*shudders*

Is Benadryl your med of choice for allergies? I only take it if I have itchies or hives. Too many side effects for me (like dozing all day) to warrant taking it regularly.

When I get a runny nose Benadryl is the only thing that will make it stop. I will only take it at night though since it knocks me out. For congestion I'm all about Advil Cold & Sinus. Anything else gives me the shakes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom