Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Did not see the Northern Lights even though it seems like everyone else did.
Me either. I even went out for a drive as soon as I saw the pictures, but nothing. I've always wanted to see them. I missed it earlier this year, and looks like I missed it again. My aunt was able to get beautiful pictures right outside her back door. They live about 15-20 miles from me.

SteveBrickNJ

Me either. I even went out for a drive as soon as I saw the pictures, but nothing. I've always wanted to see them. I missed it earlier this year, and looks like I missed it again. My aunt was able to get beautiful pictures right outside her back door. They live about 15-20 miles from me.
The photo my wife took that I shared here is NOT how the sky looked to our eyes. Her cell phone camera brought out the colors that were not evident to the eye.

SteveBrickNJ

I've heard this a lot. What did it look.like to your eyes?
A man who was at our neighborhood bay beach before us....that man pointed to the part of the night sky that had waviness to it. To ME, it was NOT colorful but ....oh it is so hard to find the right words...like gray swirls against black. Then her Samsung Galaxy 23 turned what looked to ME to be Gray swirls...turned them into this...IMG-20241010-WA0002.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
A man who was at our neighborhood bay beach before us....that man pointed to the part of the night sky that had waviness to it. To ME, it was NOT colorful but ....oh it is so hard to find the right words...like gray swirls against black. Then her Samsung Galaxy 23 turned what looked to ME to be Gray swirls...turned them into this...View attachment 820302
That's amazing, you'd never see that many stars with so.much light nearby.

I've heard that cameras capture many more.colors than we can see, and there proof!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom