Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

I have that same guilty feeling, but I always thought that it was because I once managed a variety store and was constantly on the watch for shoplifters. Most of which probably had just walked out. That was many days before surveillance cameras. It comes as a surprise to think that a lot of people feel the same way.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I know this is going to come as a shock to everyone, but I wish I was at Disney right now. I have the itch. Bad.

It's pretty much an everyday occurrence for me. :) My niece will be doing the college program starting in January so I'm trying to decide if I should go visit her in March or in April over Easter break. So as I continue to ponder that I think about WDW a lot more than normal.

PUSH

Original Poster
It's pretty much an everyday occurrence for me. :) My niece will be doing the college program starting in January so I'm trying to decide if I should go visit her in March or in April over Easter break. So as I continue to ponder that I think about WDW a lot more than normal.
We're planning on going back next June with the entire group (my family, plus my aunt/uncle/cousins). I might go down in March with my parents, since this is the first time my spring break lines up with my mom's. However, it wouldn't be a full Disney trip. If I go, we'd probably stay at Riverside and do only a couple days in the parks using the remaining days on old non-expiration tickets we have from 20+ years ago. The other days we'd have down days at the resort, or do others things. It'd be more of a relaxing trip. I have a friend who lives in Florida who I'd probably get together with. Some friends from up here may be down in the Tallahassee & Orlando areas over break, so I'd maybe meet up with them if they end up going. All of this to say, the March trip is still definitely a maybe. The June trip is much more certain.

rshell68

All the time!

Thank you for posting this. Kind of lost sight of this over the weekend. Hubby's car died (after spending $700 on it), my cars air conditioning quit (we just paid it off) and we have a storm heading this way but we are supposed to fly out on Saturday (our daughter is having our first grandchild and hopefully we've timed the trip right)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
All the time!

Thank you for posting this. Kind of lost sight of this over the weekend. Hubby's car died (after spending $700 on it), my cars air conditioning quit (we just paid it off) and we have a storm heading this way but we are supposed to fly out on Saturday (our daughter is having our first grandchild and hopefully we've timed the trip right)
All the time.

When it rains, it pours. Not just temporary troubles, but blessings especially.

And a first grand baby is the biggest blessing imaginable! You’ll forget all about the a/c once you’re holding that precious bundle. ❤️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom